Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

4,803 posts in this topic

I don't think washington is active...rarely on, when he is doesn't answer and his AI are set but his roster aren't fixed..anyone has played him or from heard him lately?

For once I dont want a advancment tonight. I still have games to play. Colorado where are you? So with NJ and lke 2 other teams

I still got games to play as well, 2 of them CPU, but still have some games.

Edit: I guess I'll have to play tomorrow then. Sorry, but I will try to get some time in today.

Well if you still have games let's play ours already! Still waiting for any answer at all from Ottawa and Toronto as well.

Well if you still have games let's play ours already! Still waiting for any answer at all from Ottawa and Toronto as well.

Advancement will happen tomorrow night as per schedule. I have been 'b!tched" at for weeks because of fast advancements and because people wanted a set schedule. Now we have one. Weds will be advancement followed by Fri, then again on Sunday. I still need to play Minny and Calgary, when you guys want to play?