The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

2nd and 3rd liners? lol! If you look at it this way, Ennis is a 79OVR player with 4.5 Gold stars in the potential rating, and Kindl is 77OVR with 4 gold stars in the potential rating, while Filppula is a player who can play right away for you. If that's not fair, I don't know what is.....

I rejected the deal before I saw any forum posts. Sorry again. But it was just not a good deal--it made no sense for the Rangers. Cap? No. Hockey Needs, No. Nash is a top player, and I just do not see that deal being fair let alone authentic. You'll have to give up more. Anybody can get Nash like that. Throw some rookies and a first rounder and he's yours...that's not how this league goes. I try to make each deal as believable as possible. I see some hype on Granlund in this advancement! Hopefully my deal goes through--I have been losing out on these trades!

frack, LA if u can't play can u please set your fking ai, again i lost to u, those 2 games actually meant a lot, i haven't played u once yet this year and im pretty sure we've had 4 games scheduled, we started one game and i lost connection, and even then u sent me a pm and we worked it out and i still didn't get to play u, please set ur ai if u cant play .

frack, LA if u can't play can u please set your fking ai, again i lost to u, those 2 games actually meant a lot, i haven't played u once yet this year and im pretty sure we've had 4 games scheduled, we started one game and i lost connection, and even then u sent me a pm and we worked it out and i still didn't get to play u, please set ur ai if u cant play .

Archived