The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

I am open to the idea of advancing it tonight. But there are some people who seem to be against the idea. Thus, I cannot do it unless everyone is okay with it. I still need to play Chicago. Chicago are you online? Or going to be online anytime tonight? Moreover, why is it that I am still hearing complaints from other players? I thought I eliminated all the people who were causing problems.

Boston, Calgary and Winnipeg, can you guys drop a message on the forum showing me you're alive. Calgary I know you are around, but what's up? Why am I hearing complaints?

I am open to the idea of advancing it tonight. But there are some people who seem to be against the idea. Thus, I cannot do it unless everyone is okay with it. I still need to play Chicago. Chicago are you online? Or going to be online anytime tonight? Moreover, why is it that I am still hearing complaints from other players? I thought I eliminated all the people who were causing problems.

Boston, Calgary and Winnipeg, can you guys drop a message on the forum showing me you're alive. Calgary I know you are around, but what's up? Why am I hearing complaints?

Wow the race for first in the conference is so close. Oh and Phx has almost 10 40 plus point players that's crazy depth. We have no super stars just scoring by committe. Also minny when you want to play our game this could be the deciding factore on if I can even catch you for 1st.

Wow the race for first in the conference is so close. Oh and Phx has almost 10 40 plus point players that's crazy depth. We have no super stars just scoring by committe. Also minny when you want to play our game this could be the deciding factore on if I can even catch you for 1st.

I will be doing a draft discussion probably Saturday. I will post the top prospects, and the current order for draft positions. As for nominating players for awards, I think the computer will automatically declare the winners. We can talk about who we think will win. But, I think we should start nominating three GMs for the GM of the year award...then I will create a poll and we will see who wins.

Archived