The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Just simmed? lol, we simmed on Tuesday. Usually we Sim Wednesday & Saturday, so why can't we keep up to our old pace? in my eyes it's slowing down not speeding up if we wait till tomorrow..

Since we advanced on TUESDAY we should advance on the FRIDAY (Today)...

How does this not make sense?

I wasnt calling you out or anything, i just havent finished my games yet and not everyone has. So i was just saying ahahah. the season is coming to a close and people are in a tight race for their division and making the playoffs so having imporatant games simmed isnt the best at this time of the season. Im sure theyd rather play their games then have it simmed and get injuries etc.

I wasnt calling you out or anything, i just havent finished my games yet and not everyone has. So i was just saying ahahah. the season is coming to a close and people are in a tight race for their division and making the playoffs so having imporatant games simmed isnt the best at this time of the season. Im sure theyd rather play their games then have it simmed and get injuries etc.

Yeah i understand where you're coming from and I'm in the same boat bro, trying my best to win these final games to win my division. Having injuries through simmed games is a pain in the ass, rather prevent that by playing as well.

Is Florida GM on CDC? anyone know when he usually comes online to play?

Except you killed me last time we played! I'd rather not play you again hahaha. Either way, good luck to you buddy! may the best team win :)

Actually, I don't even play you again during the regular season.. I play Colorado(2), Dallas(2), Anaheim and Edmonton to finish off the year

Except you killed me last time we played! I'd rather not play you again hahaha. Either way, good luck to you buddy! may the best team win :)

Actually, I don't even play you again during the regular season.. I play Colorado(2), Dallas(2), Anaheim and Edmonton to finish off the year

Archived