The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 XBOX 360 GM Connected(Open Spots first season at halfway point)

Shniper

Keep giving me GT's that you guys can't play and if you want to be negative about it you can quit it's not easy to run one of these things and keep it functional yet I have to make plans around this league which I shouldn't have to do it takes up a lot of my time and isn't as simple as just creating a league and having active people it's going to take a little time until I find the right people so If you want to start your own be my guest I'm supposed to go to the bar tonight with friends but instead I'm trying to keep this league active for everyone to play in a simple thanks instead of negative comments would be appreciated

Also merging never seems to work as people often like to be in control of their own league I'm interested in the idea but I'd like to clean this one up a bit first if somebody wants to be assistant commish send me a message on live whoever I think would do the best job can take it.

It's week one... and you guys are already whining.

I played my games, I check on it every day to see if any trades have been proposed. But like most other people, I have a life, and sitting playing one mode on NHL 13 is not gonna override that.

Update

As of right now Vancouver and Ottawa are open for sure tonight possibly the following teams might be open depending on response

PHOENIX

EDMONTON

DETROIT

Tampa has sent a trade request today and I have talked to him a few times send him a message to setup a time and I will talk to him as well

Update

As of right now Vancouver and Ottawa are open for sure tonight possibly the following teams might be open depending on response

PHOENIX

EDMONTON

DETROIT

Tampa has sent a trade request today and I have talked to him a few times send him a message to setup a time and I will talk to him as well

Also TB gm hasn't played but u said he has sent trade offers, while i have messaged him few days ago to play and today again but no reply.... so this is where things get confusing.... he can jus reply n tell me wen he can ply if his schedule is busy. il play on his time, but need a reply or somethin to jus let us kno

Update

PHOENIX

EDMONTON

DETROIT

Archived