Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOB for MVP

CDC Virtual Hockey League (Red Wings & Flyers available)

2,461 posts in this topic

I have no idea how I made the finals but ill take it hopefully I can win at least 1 of STHS or VHL.

In the finals! Hoping for a good series Gally!

your up in rgmg !

Also a question for VHL..

After the finals does the draft start asap ?

IMO There should probably be a day or two in between so a new draft thread + rules can be made...Maybe re-rates before the draft in case people want to make some trades?

Draft will commence a couple days after playoffs. If you trade players before re-rates, you are doing it at your own risk, for the re-rates will take a little while. Draft is to keep you guys busy while I do the behind the scenes work.

I dont plan on taking as long as Krazz or Srs, and I dont plan on disappearing like Schneids, but it still will take some time to get them all done.

Draft will commence a couple days after playoffs. If you trade players before re-rates, you are doing it at your own risk, for the re-rates will take a little while. Draft is to keep you guys busy while I do the behind the scenes work.

I dont plan on taking as long as Krazz or Srs, and I dont plan on disappearing like Schneids, but it still will take some time to get them all done.

UMB has offered himself, but I definitely would appreciate it if one, or a group of you guys ran the draft.

Since the Flames have been eliminated from the playoffs, I can now announce this.

The entire Calgary Flames team has announced their intentions to retire this offseason

mcdonald640_640.jpg

But seriously...

Bryan McCabe

mccabe-bryan-392-cp-071020.jpg

Craig Rivet

crivet7.jpg

Steven Reinprecht

586_reinprecht-steve-get-101117.jpg

UMB has offered himself, but I definitely would appreciate it if one, or a group of you guys ran the draft.

Calder Cup Finals!!!

SOB, Justin Schultz is still on my Pro team, can you please assign him to my farm