The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

btw has anyone else noticed how well everything is flowing now? For the most part, everything gets discussed and resolved in a day, we know when moves need to be negotiated by, and we know to scout 4 weeks at a time every morning after simming and so forth.

Depending on the next sim cycle results the Caps will decide if they are sellers or buyers. We have a lot of players that we could part with for teams needing a rental.

Topping the rental list is Thornton, Selanne, Girardi and include other 80's rated players like Osala, Perreault, Frolik, Hamrlik

Looking at:

M. Michalek

A. Steen

N. Kulemin

V. Sobotka

C. Kunitz

M. Moulson

S. Kostitsyn (ugh)

O. Osala

R. Smyth

A. McDonald

J. Jokinen

B. Morrow

S. Ott

J. Chimera

M. Cooke

If you have one of those guys and you're willing to move him for pick(s)/non-roster prospect(s), let me know via PM.

Why is Erik Cole (85, MTL) in the minors? I didn't see any waiver notices put up :huh:

Also, Keaton Ellerby (81, CAR), Richard Bachman (83, NJD), and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (81, EDM) ?

Nuge is on a CPU controlled team, but what about the others? I think I saw something about Cole getting traded?

Cole is Toronto property, but they never accept the trade. Not Montreals problem.

RNH - CPU team, and he's been there since the season started.

Bachman - Trav went over it with us, he has 3 goalies and would carry them all if he could, but Best Lines keeps putting him down against his will. He's considered 'against the cap'

Ellerby - ?

He had $1.7M in cap space, but he's also carrying 24 players on his roster right now (1 is LTIR). Sending 3 guys to the minors clears up at least $0.8M in cap space (We're just shy of halfway, so even 3 x $0.525M guys would only clear just over half of their combined cap hits) and Ellerby only has ~$1.9M left in salary this year, so he could easily fit him in if my memory and estimates are correct.

Archived