The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My team is surprisingly not as bad as I thought. I guess I have a Phoenix Coyotes like team. No superstars, but I'm somehow finding a way to stay in the mix. It certainly doesn't help that Huberdeau who is absolutely outstanding in the offensive category got injured for half the season. And now Leddy and Rozsival are out. Very stingy. Tonights sim will decide if I'm a buyer or seller come trade deadline.

Updated Winnipeg Jets roster.....

Andrew Ladd 82 "C" - Bryan Little 82 - Nathan Horton 84 "A"

Chris Higgins 82 - Brandon Dubinsky 83 - Blake Wheeler 83

Alexei Ponikarovski 81 - Rich Peverley 81 - Lee Stempniak 80

Torrey Mitchell 77 - Manny Malhotra 77 - Chuck Kobasew 77

Jack Johnson 86 "A" - Zach Bogosian 85

Alex Goligoski 85 - Ron Hainsey 84

Mark Stuart 81 - Mark Fayne 79

Cam Ward 86

Dan Ellis 76

The Jets are looking to improve our prospect pool.... Willing to give up multiple quality prospects and/or high draft picks for prospects rated 3.5 gold stars +

PM all trade offers!

I had both of these trades in my mailbox but I ignored them. I didn't approve or reject them, yet when I simmed it had them both go through.

To Ottawa:

Joe Pavelski($4M)

Jason Demers($5.06M)

James Sheppard($3.33M)

Janine Juvonen($0.525M)

Tommy Wingels($0.775M)

To San Jose:

Erik Karlsson($6.5M)

Daniel Alfredsson($5.51M)

Mike Weaver($1.1M)

Matt Gilroy($0.89M)

DAL 1st(2014)

To Colorado:

Logan Couture($2.875M)

Marc-Eduard Vlasic($4.2M)

To San Jose:

Matt Duchene($3.585M)

COL 1st(2014)

NYI 2nd(2014)

They're not horrible trades. If anyone has big beef with any of them then speak up.

He never seems to come on the forums. (Edit: re: Toronto GM/mpts comment)

Also, and I'm really not trying to start an argument, but I'm maintaining that I wouldn't trade Duchene for Couture and a 1st. To me, I didn't give up a first and a second for Vlasic. I gave up a first, a second, and took a step down from Duchene to get Vlasic. I feel I am owed considerations from stepping down.

He never seems to come on the forums. (Edit: re: Toronto GM/mpts comment)

Also, and I'm really not trying to start an argument, but I'm maintaining that I wouldn't trade Duchene for Couture and a 1st. To me, I didn't give up a first and a second for Vlasic. I gave up a first, a second, and took a step down from Duchene to get Vlasic. I feel I am owed considerations from stepping down.

I have two #2 Centers, so if you want a playmaking center at a respectable price, Tim Connolly is available. 81, PLY, good all around, and despite his reputation as a fragile player, has been one of the few players on my team not to suffer any long term injuries. Also, while not young by any means, still someone you can keep as a ~3m PLY C for 4-5 years. Holler?

Archived