The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have two #2 Centers, so if you want a playmaking center at a respectable price, Tim Connolly is available. 81, PLY, good all around, and despite his reputation as a fragile player, has been one of the few players on my team not to suffer any long term injuries. Also, while not young by any means, still someone you can keep as a ~3m PLY C for 4-5 years. Holler?

Major Announcement

The Washington Capitals will entertain all offers for the following players in the last year of their contracts to help teams pushing for the playoffs, we are looking for picks, prospects, or players we would normally trade for. We are also willing to take on any one year remaining cap dumps to help you get under the cap with the player you are trying to acquire.

Centres

Joe Thornton (88)

Matthieu Perreault (83)

Daymond Langkow (76)

Cal O'Reilly (75)

RW

Teemu Selanne (81)

Michael Frolik (83)

Dale Weise (79)

Troy Brouwer (77)

Craig Adams (73)

LW

Oskar Osala (81) *got hurt last sim will be back for game 1 of the playoffs, but gone for regular season

Jason Chimera (78)

Bryan Bickell (75)

D

Karl Alzner (85)

Dan Girardi (85)

Roman Hamrlik (81)

Brent Sopel (77)

Jack Hillen (75)

G

Pascal Leclaire (80)

Looking for an older winger (79-82) with good poise and one year left on his contract as well as an older d-man 80+ with good poise and one year left on his contract. I have 2 2nd round picks (one of which is Chicago's) and some prospects I'm willing to part with.

Archived