The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Awesome, I'd be interested to see how they plan to lay out the Commodore for a wrestling show. Seen many concerts there, seems like an interesting idea. Anyone ever seen Scotty Mac? Seems like he's been with ECCW for a long time, so either he's good and wants to be here or he's just not good enough to go that next step?

Good to also see Nichole Mattews (local, half of the Canadian Ninja's tag team) is the lone female in a triple tag match.

+1 for wanting to see Peter Chao go through a table.

According to ticketmaster the ring is going to be in the middle of the floor. I'm really interested to see how it will work. They did sell it out, so thats a plus.

I've seen Scotty Mac wrestle 3 times now. He's good in the ring, just on the small side. He did have a tryout in WWE years ago, never panned out. Could fit with TNA maybe.

Here's a pic of Davey Boy Smith Jr. and one of the Bollywood Boys, the guy is a monster!

1011827_743583625652034_632809848_n.jpg

Boring IMPACT today. Seems like Sting will be gone from the company next week. Sabin/Aries promo was really good and nice to see the Wolves have signed with TNA. I'm guessing the new investor will be Tommy Dreamer.

It was garbage. The show sucked.

Next week looks decent but the only segment I completely enjoyed from start to finish was the Anderson/Bully match, then there was other things here & there, the 12 man tag was good after a bit when it finally started to pick up, but aside from those 2 matches, it was just the odd thing, or a part of a segment. Overall it was bad.

I gave it a 3/10.

According to some people I know close to the Harts, he and his family were murdered over some evidence regarding Owen Hart's tragic death. Apparently the wife and kid were simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.

But wasn't owens death from falling from the ceiling doing the sting stunt with old harnesses and at the time benoit was in wcw with bret

But wasn't owens death from falling from the ceiling doing the sting stunt with old harnesses and at the time benoit was in wcw with bret

Well, yes that is true but they were all close and certain precautions could have been taken, like Vince not having that stunt performed repeatedly until it was "done right".

Benoit had supposedly gotten video evidence from somebody who worked in that building and that guy disappeared right around that time too. Supposedly.

I don't know if I believe it but this is just what I was told.

Well, yes that is true but they were all close and certain precautions could have been taken, like Vince not having that stunt performed repeatedly until it was "done right".

Benoit had supposedly gotten video evidence from somebody who worked in that building and that guy disappeared right around that time too. Supposedly.

I don't know if I believe it but this is just what I was told.

Honestly I Believe you but here is some more information about this topic

1) Chavo Guerrero – a close friend of Benoit- told WWE magazine that he talked to Chris for while on Friday night on his house phone. About 45 minutes into the conversation, Chris told him that there was somebody knocking at his door and he was going to see who it was. Shortly after Chris answered the door, there was a “scuffle” and then his house phone line went dead. Chris could only be reached on his cell phone about 3 hours later. This is very significant. This explains why there was no forced entry. Chris let the killer or killers in.

2) After Chavo reached Chis on his cell phone, he said that Chris sounded very odd, groggy and tired. He also said that Chris told him “I Love You Chavo” which sounded forced. The WWE also said that when Chris called in and told them that Nancy and Daniel were sick he did not sound like himself. He sounded groggy. Chris then said “I Love You” which they say was out of context because he usually didn’t say this.

3) Chris Benoit’s cell phone is missing. The police cannot find his cell phone or the needles they say Chris used to inject himself with steroids shortly before he died. The police have turned his cell phone off.

4) Chris was not hanging from the weight machine, he was laying on the floor underneath the machine. Another officer said that Benoit was “slumped” against the weight machine.

5) There was a white cloth wrapped around Chris’ neck. If he was so suicidal why would he care if his neck was bruised?

6) The medical examiner says that Chris Benoit died on Saturday. The text messages were sent on Sunday. Chris was already dead so who sent the text messages? It is noted that nobody talked to Chris on Sunday.

7) The steroids found in Chris’ house were not in his body.

8) If Chris’ had murdered his family then why did he need to text people? Think about it. Everybody was dead. Nobody would hear him talking so why text? Calling would have been easier. (I believe the killer text Benoit’s address to get somebody to come to the house to find the bodies)

9) Chris sent Chavo a text message telling him his address. Why would he do this? Chavo already knew were Chris lived. He spent the previous weekend with him.

10) Chris’ body was badly de- composed, about the same as Nancy’s. This shows he died sooner than Sunday.

11) Why would he tie up Nancy to kill her? He was a big guy. He could have just hit her one good time and she would have been out.

12) Ray also told me that the world press is reporting the manner of the deaths wrong. He says that Daniel was shot in his head and Nancy was shot in her chest.

13) Chavo said that the Chris Benoit seemed “worried” about something but he could not get Chris to open up and tell him why he was worried.

14) There was no Bible besides Chris’ body. Why would he place a bible beside Nancy and Daniel and not place one beside his own if he knew he was about to take his own life?

15) There were 10 empty beer cans and an empty body of wine besides Chris’ body. He tested negative for alcohol.

16) The toxicology confirmed that Chris had Hydrocodone (pain killer) Xanex (anti-anxiety drug). I have used both of these. These 2 drugs combined will sedate Chris and make him very sleepy. So he could not fight back.

17) The police originally said that Daniel died on Friday because his body was badly de-composing. This supports my belief that all 3 died on Friday night. The police changed the manner of Daniel’s death 3 times. 1st he died from a garbage bag, 2nd he died from a choke hold, 3rd he was smothered by a pillow. Why would they keep changing?

18) The police kept changing the location of where Nancy’s body was found. 1st she was found in the downstairs family room. 2nd she was found in the upstairs bedroom. 3rd she was found in the house office.

19) Chris’ father said that Chris called him on father’s day and told him that he wished he could spend more time with his family but he had to work. One of Nancy’s friend says that Nancy Loved Chris and she had no plans to leave him.

20) Retired Wrestler Bam Bam Bigalow died 1-19-07. Sherry Martel died 6-15-07. The Benoit family died 6-22-07. Since this family died, 2 other wrestlers have died. (Brian Adams and Johnny Crush in July and August 07) Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Brian Pillman all died the night before they were set to win title belts. Sherry Martel’s death is even more suspicious to me. Sherry Martel had ties to Nancy Benoit’s ex-husband Kevin Sullivan. The circumstances surrounding her death have not been released.

21) Kevin Sullivan told Chris Benoit that he would kill him. Kevin is currently a high ranking member of a satanic cult. Kevin is also on the WWE Board of Directors. Kevin Sullivan also had motive to kill Daniel Benoit because he was Chris and Nancy’s offspring. Retired wrestler Dusty Roads said that “he danced with the devil” when working with Kevin Sullivan who is known as being Cold-hearted and conniving. The Benoit family was murdered on the 10-year anniversary of Nancy’s divorce from Kevin Sullivan.

22) Nancy Benoit’s death was posted on the internet, 14 hours before her body was found.

23) Weeks before he died, Chris Benoit’s colleagues said that Chris began taking alternate routes to and from work and back to his house. Chris and Nancy believed that somebody was following them. Chris’ friends dismissed his worries as paranoia.

24) The Benoit family was murdered the same week that the WWE had a story line of “Who killed Vince McMahon.”

I thought Scotty Mac had some sort of ownership with ECCW?

According to wiki hoe does:

Change in ownership

In 2010, Republic decided to focus on outside interests and sold the company to Scotty Mac, Mary Diaz, and The Natural who formed the company ECCW Entertainment, Ltd.. From November 2010 till April 2012, Michael Sweetser took the role as owner in a storyline as part of "The Administration" with Scotty Mac, but he is not an actual owner of the company.

Lat night at the Commodore was insane! Unfortunately Scotty Mac lost his grandmother on Tuesday. He came out and talked about her and how she was his biggest fan and how this was the biggest night of his life. They dedicated the show to her.

They did put the ring in the middle of the floor and the wrestlers entered from on the stage. They had folding chairs about 6 rows deep on the floor and then standing room, it was a sellout, people were outside begging people to sell their tickets as all the scalpers ran out.

The Scotty Mac/Diaz match was anything goes and it was crazy. They both ended up blading themselves and both took chair shots. They set up a table outside the ring and Mac tried to a power bomb type flip of Diaz over the top rope into the table. Mas legs ended up breaking the table before Diaz hit it, Entire crowd starting chanting "You f'd up!' They continued into the crowd, they threw eachother into the posts and around the bar, etc. Diaz carried Mac up to the mezzanine and tried to throw him over. Didn't work.

Diaz ended up going down to the floor and Mac jump of the mezz onto him. Crowd erupted with "Holy Sht" chants. Diaz ended up putting Mac threw a table for the win and quickly ran to the back followed by some staff. Think he cut a little too deep as he was just covered badly in blood.

1521677_10152168871981145_1661962214_n.jpg

End of the match:

Mr. Fox from 99.3 came out to the ring at one point, a wrestler came out complaining that Mr. Fox got a spot on the show and he didn't. Mr. Fox game him a stunner.

KC Spinelli came out and cost The Riot the belts after The Bollywood Boys were eliminated first. Spinelli and Mathews had to be pulled a part a couple time. They're gonna fight at the next event.

As much as I hate Chao he did come out with Randy and backed him up, so I hate him maybe a little less, and he did get kicked in the head.

Here's the ladder match for the title:

Edited by Grapefruits

Indeed. I'm more inclined to believe that it was about personal revenge though the people I talked to still believe it was Vince who set it all up as he was facing prison time over Owen's tragic death.

Honestly it could be both if you think about Vince probably convinced Kevin Sullivan to do it to get revenge and to save Vince's ass