The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

President of Aces & 8s Revealed, New TNA World Champion Crowned

By Marc Middleton

Mar 10, 2013 - 10:51:01 PM

- Bully Ray became the new TNA World Heavyweight champion at tonight's Lockdown pay-per-view by defeating Jeff Hardy in the main event.

Ray got the win after reuniting with Devon and revealing himself to be the President of Aces & 8s. Ray cut a heel promo and turned on Hulk Hogan and his storyline wife Brooke Hogan, telling them that he "used Hulk and screwed Brooke."

President of Aces & 8s Revealed, New TNA World Champion Crowned

By Marc Middleton

Mar 10, 2013 - 10:51:01 PM

- Bully Ray became the new TNA World Heavyweight champion at tonight's Lockdown pay-per-view by defeating Jeff Hardy in the main event.

Ray got the win after reuniting with Devon and revealing himself to be the President of Aces & 8s. Ray cut a heel promo and turned on Hulk Hogan and his storyline wife Brooke Hogan, telling them that he "used Hulk and screwed Brooke."

Jim-Cornette.jpg

bully ray is probably the only good thing going for TNA right now

also, 28 days left and scott's raised $45,000. they've got this. I just donated 10. not much, but i want scott in the HoF with "Hey Yo. Did y'all come to see the hall of fame? Oorrr... Orrr did you come to see scott hall." I would lose myself for life

another note, the E signed a new diva prospect

not sure what they could do with an arm wrestling champion, but she is mighty purrty. I would think she'd be a powerhouse diva (seriously, she's a beast from other videos I watched) but what sucks is she'll most likely be a one dimensional heel, since i'm pretty sure that's what they'll book her as. heck, maybe they would just use her to condition the divas since she does bodybuilding

Edited by Olias

thats the best part. would love to see her sporting a sweden colour scheme for her ring attire. would also like to hear an interview from her to hear her thoughts about being scouted and signed by WWE and how she would learn basic training at NXT. i doubt we'll see her on RAW at all this year. seems like such a sweet girl too. i don't see her as a heel but i'm pretty sure that's where they'll go with her. she's real young too, seems like the E are starting a youth movement for the divas. looks like that division is in a rebuild mode with a hand full of prospects in the pool

following her on twitter too

I don't see any discussion about TNA in here.

Last night at TNA's PPV Bully Ray turned heel, winning World Title and revealing himself as President of Aces and 8s. It was obvious. Ray said afterwards he used Hogan and Brooke.

Fans littered the steel cage with garbage (ala WCW)

Paul Bearer's 2 sons are attending Raw.

William "Paul Bearer" Moody's sons Michael and Daniel are in Indianapolis and will be attending tonight's Raw event. There is no information if they will appear on camera or if they are just visiting with the WWE staff.

I don't see any discussion about TNA in here.

Last night at TNA's PPV Bully Ray turned heel, winning World Title and revealing himself as President of Aces and 8s. It was obvious. Ray said afterwards he used Hogan and Brooke.

Fans littered the steel cage with garbage (ala WCW)

People are too cool for TNA here don't you know?

bully ray is probably the only good thing going for TNA right now

also, 28 days left and scott's raised $45,000. they've got this. I just donated 10. not much, but i want scott in the HoF with "Hey Yo. Did y'all come to see the hall of fame? Oorrr... Orrr did you come to see scott hall." I would lose myself for life

another note, the E signed a new diva prospect

not sure what they could do with an arm wrestling champion, but she is mighty purrty. I would think she'd be a powerhouse diva (seriously, she's a beast from other videos I watched) but what sucks is she'll most likely be a one dimensional heel, since i'm pretty sure that's what they'll book her as. heck, maybe they would just use her to condition the divas since she does bodybuilding

I donated as well. Small price to pay for an autographed pic. Dis the same for Jake also. I think everyone deep downs wants both of them to make it. I grew up with Jake being my favorite wrestler.

Oh man, seeing the Undertaker and the urn just gave me goosebumps!

punk with the ultra heel move interrupting the segment. was pretty surprised of the fan reaction. he got some good heat

I donated as well. Small price to pay for an autographed pic. Dis the same for Jake also. I think everyone deep downs wants both of them to make it. I grew up with Jake being my favorite wrestler.

jake was a little before my time but i was mad fer razor ramon

Edited by Olias