The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

So lets get to it. Does Punk end The Streak or not? I think he should end it. He lost the Title to Rock,

lost to Cena and if he loses to Undertaker at WM, where does that leave him? Taker gains nothing by going over Punk. Punk can gain alot by ending The Streak. He can boast about having the 6th longest WWE Title reign ever and being the one who finally did the impossible in ending Undertaker's Streak at WM. Punk could leap over Cena and be the #1 guy and face of the company in ending The Streak. I really don't see Punk ending The Streak, but he should be the one to do it. Assuming The Streak remains intact, who is left to challenge The Streak? Cena, Sheamus, Lesnar, Rock, Ryback. If Undertaker is to work a final WM, there is no question is should be against Cena. They've faced off before early in Cena's career when he was heel and had the Rapper Gimmick. Cena/Undertaker at WM 30 would be a cash cow. Nowhere near Rock/Cena, mind you. Cena said to The Rock on Raw that he has accomplish everything in his career and overcome every roadblock except for The Rock. Cena hasn't accomplished everything - The Streak.

Sweet chin music + pedigree did not end it, so nothing will lol. No point in ending it now. Why have that one blemish on such a historic thing that's gone on for years just so one guy who will never be the face of the company can gloat for years and years?

If The Undertaker loses at Wrestlemania, it'll be because he wanted the streak to end. If it meant so much too him to keep it going at this point he wouldn't come back for his once a year match to lose. If he loses, it's because he wanted to put Punk over. The rumblings of Punk/Taker at Wrestlemania have been rumored since before Punk dropped the title to The Rock, and I'm sure the triple threat WWE Title idea was a backup plan if Taker was a no-go for Wrestlemania.

cool interview with jericho. if you go to mlw.com you can hear the interview he did with him, uncensored

In the final part of a 2 part conversation this week on MLW Radio, available right now at MLW.com, WWE superstar Chris Jericho joined Konnan to discuss to discuss a variety of topics, including why he's never worked for TNA. Konnan brought up negotiations Jericho had with TNA in the past and Jericho had this to say when asked why he ultimately never signed with TNA:

"The main reason is that I always wanted to work for Vince McMahon ever since I was a kid. I've never worked for anybody else since I stepped through the doors in August of 1999 and I never will work for anyone else. I don't want to go to Japan. I don't want to go to Mexico for shots. I don't want to go work in TNA. I'm a WWE guy. That's the way it's always going to be.

"I'm sure TNA is a great company to work for. I'm sure you can do really well there or make some great money or whatever. It doesn't matter to me. I work for the big leagues. There's no reason for me to go anywhere else."

Jericho also discussed changes in how concussions are treated in the industry and how it's shaped his views on Chris Benoit.

"I was like everybody else. Shocked. A sense of 'what the [expletive]' happened. Denial. Betrayal. How can he do this?

"I look back at it now, and I was really close with him, but he got considerably stranger and stranger the last six months of his life. I was like, what's with this guy? What's wrong with him? And now I know the reason why. It's because his brain got worse and worse."

Edited by Olias

sean 'x pac' waltman got a wwe legends contract. i'm content with this news

WWE's tribute video

No matter how much we critique the overall product over the years, the video packages WWE has made since the Attitude era have been for the most part excellent. This is a great example. The tribute they also put together for Randy Savage is a great example too.

No matter how much we critique the overall product over the years, the video packages WWE has made since the Attitude era have been for the most part excellent. This is a great example. The tribute they also put together for Randy Savage is a great example too.

i wont disagree. from small video packages to full out documentaries, the E put a lot of production in to them

Some WWE circles are pushing for Paul Bearer to be inducted into HOF this year.

After news broke Tuesday evening that Bill Moody, famously known as Paul Bearer, had passed away, there was a push among some WWE circles to posthumously induct the legendary manager into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. Bearer addressed the topic to Chris Yandek of www.cyinterview.com in an interview in January, stating, "I know that I will [be in the WWE Hall of Fame]. So thats all I need to know. Whether its next year or whether its five years from now, I know the times coming. Ive been very, very blessed in professional wrestling because Im just a Alabama kid, from the Alabama Gulf Coast that grew up watching local territory days wrestling. I have been all around the world. I performed in all 50 states, 28 countries and I got a paycheck every week.

Orton turning heel is still in place and expected to happen shortly after WM.

It was reported in January that WWE's creative team had plans for Randy Orton to turn heel following numerous requests on the part of The Viper. F4WOnline.com reports Wednesday that plans for Orton to become a villain again are still in place and it is expected to take place soon after WrestleMania.

Feeling within WWE that Fandango won't debut

Purpose of Ryback vs. Mark Henry at WM is to get Ryback a win on PPV. Ryback turning heel has been put off for now.

- There's a feeling among some in WWE that Fandango won't debut.

- The likely Ryback vs. Mark Henry match for WrestleMania 29 is largely designed to actually let Ryback get a win on pay-per-view. It appears the idea of a Ryback heel turn has been dropped for now.

WWE concerned about Ric Flair's health

Monday night on RAW, fans got to see Ric Flair throw chops at Big E. Langston, strut a lot and

even drop elbows to the ring following The Miz's victory on the show. With that being said, do not expect Flair to get more physically involved in the WWE product. The company is still concerned about Flair's health following the blood clot he suffered last month in Japan.