Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

End the NHL Fan Lockout: Cancel Your Cable Until the Lockout Ends

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#31 GV

GV

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

I think we the fans have been forgoten . We need to start a quiet protest. Let fly the canuck flag in your car Fly the "angry hockey fan" flag or try a white flag for surrender. All net proceeds from the sale of the 'Angry hockey fan" they will be split evenly to Childrens hospital and canuck place. Every NHL city should sly a flag. we need to be more visable

George

#32 FullMetalOilDrum

FullMetalOilDrum

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

Ha! I don't even have cable. Don't watch much tv. Only hockey I ever get to watch is HNIC.

Edited by FullMetalOilDrum, 26 October 2012 - 11:13 PM.

Respect my favorite team, and I will respect yours.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.