The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Toronto Maple Leafs and the following players have come to terms on the following contracts:

• Stuart Percy (2 years, $6.4M)

• Rickard Niskala (3 years ELC, $1.635M)

• Danny Brittain (3 years ELC, $1.575M)

• Drew Crowder (3 years ELC, $1.575M)

• Stephane Parenteau (3 years ELC, $.1575M)

• Andrew Crescenzi (1 year, $1.15M)

• Kurtis Foster (1 year, $0.925M)

• Tomas Marcinko (1 year, $0.895M)

• Tobias Rieder (1 year, $0.845M)

• Dillon Donnelly (1 year, $0.795M)

• David Broll ( 1 year, $0.78M)

• Matt Finn (1 year, $0.675M)

• Fred Belfour (1 year, $0.65M)

• Kristoffer Beier (1 year, $0.635M)

• Tye Hand (1 year, $0.605M)

• Nick Betz (1 year, $0.575M)

• Charlie Graham (1 year, $0.575M)

The Nashville Predators are pleased to announce that the organization and the following players have come to terms on the following contracts:

• R.J. Umberger (1 year, $5.4M)

• Teemu Laakso (1 year, $2.5M)

• Russ Mole (3 years ELC, $2.25M)

• Chris Butler (1 year, $2M)

• Johan Erixon (3 years ELC, $1.95M)

• Dwayne Brophey (3 years ELC, $1.8M)

• Brent McColgan (3 years ELC, $1.8M)

I'm really interested to see what Russ Mole does over the next few years. He's a 2-star prospect that I drafted in the 5th round a couple of years ago and he grew from a 59 OVR to 70 OVR this offseason. I've never seen a 2-star guy go that high, so I'm hoping he continues to grow :)

I drafted a tough guy d-man in nhl 12 in the 7th round. Turned into an 87 OVR in his prime. Terrible skater, offensive category and discipline, but he was amazing defensively and one hell of a body checker and fighter. Was the best Tough guy in the game and never wanted more than like 3M. Good times...

David Legwand has signed a 1 year, $3.8M contract that will see him back in Nashville for his 20th season. Legwand, who turns 38 on August 17th, has been with the Predators since he was drafted 2nd overall by Nashville in 1998, appearing in his first NHL game in the '98-'99 season.

Taylor Beck, Chet Pickard, and Nick Spaling all remain unsigned and may hit free agency on July 1. The Nashville Predators have reportedly sent final offers to those players and are waiting for their agents to respond.

The Toronto Maple Leafs and Tobias Enstrom have come to terms on a 3-year, $12.3M contract.

Korbinian Holzer and Arturs Kulda remain unsigned and may hit free agency on July 1. The Toronto Maple Leafs have reportedly sent final offers to those players and are waiting on a response from their agents.

Archived