The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The cheesiest thing you've ever said to a guy/girl

uber_pwnzor

walked up slowly, looked in her eyes, looked at her feet, looked back into her eyes and said in a soft sensual voice, "Nice shoes, wanna (mod edit)

got slapped....I smiled and slowly walked away like nothing happened.

40 minutes later, she came back with her business card and cell number written on it. Said she admired my courage to do what I did (and thought I was hot as well) and to call her when I left the club.

Ive done enough bragging so I won't say how the rest of the night went :bigblush:

Was walking with this girl once late at night. We were very good friends at this point and I was clearly attracted to her. So I looked down at her hand and said, "I can hold onto that for you." Then I proceeded to place her hand in mine. She thought it was extremely funny. Walked her back home and we made out. Yeah, I'd say that was a good day. I regret nothing.

First time at a bar I used this one

Me: do you have a bandaid

Girl: no why?

Me: because I scrapped my knee when I fell for you.

Another classic is when you walk up to a girl check the tag on her shirt and say "that's what I thought, made in heaven."

One I used on my girlfriend a little while ago "I'm wasted but the condom in my wallet doesn't have to be." I got laughed at..

I like my coffee like I like my women... covered in Bees!

One time my girlfriend was asking me why she was always waiting for me. I just responded with "I've been waiting for you my whole life". Conversation done.

went up to a table with 4 girls sitting at it in the bar and respectfully said "which one of you b_____s wants to get pregnant"

Archived