Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

5,993 posts in this topic

Good to see my second line clicking.

VC, I put a waiver claim for Adam Hall yesterday, so shouldn't I have him on my roster? Site says he cleared waivers.

Is it possible for me to still buy out two AHL players? If so I'd like to buy out Nathan Paetsch and Marc Antoine Pouliot.

Huberdeau been kind of disappointing so far in the preseason

VC, I put a waiver claim for Adam Hall yesterday, so shouldn't I have him on my roster? Site says he cleared waivers.

Looking for someone to help me download the client, willing to toss an uncreated player your way!

Okay so I deleted anything STHS, inluding the client STHS V1. I think the issue for me is downloading the client STHS V2. Just to make sure, is this the one that I am supposed to click on?

"STHS V2 Client : Version 2.1.8 - Release the 2013-01-19 : The STHS V2 Client is free and it'is use by General Manager to make change to there team (Roster, Lineup, ...). This version is NOT compatible with league running version 1.* of the SimonT Hockey Simulator."

Everytime I open that client link, the application "STHSClient-V2.exe" is the only thing that appears, and as soon as I click on it, it brings me to the latest client for the VHL. I have no clue what I am doing wrong

*running a PC laptop by the way

Okay so I deleted anything STHS, inluding the client STHS V1. I think the issue for me is downloading the client STHS V2. Just to make sure, is this the one that I am supposed to click on?

"STHS V2 Client : Version 2.1.8 - Release the 2013-01-19 : The STHS V2 Client is free and it'is use by General Manager to make change to there team (Roster, Lineup, ...). This version is NOT compatible with league running version 1.* of the SimonT Hockey Simulator."

Everytime I open that client link, the application "STHSClient-V2.exe" is the only thing that appears, and as soon as I click on it, it brings me to the latest client for the VHL. I have no clue what I am doing wrong

*running a PC laptop by the way

Version 2.1.8 is the newest one and that is the right file you should be downlaoding

What do you mean "the latest client for VHL"

It will still work

If you guys want to upgrade you can and I do recommend it

More features get added and bugs get fixed whenever a new version is released