Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

  1. 1. Start the league fresh from the beginning?

    • Yes
      14
    • No
      6


Recommended Posts

LAK vs COL

Game 1: COL 6 LAK 4

Game 2: COL 6 LAK 2

Game 3: COL 3 LAK 1

Game 4: COL 2 LAK 0

Colorado sweeps the Kings and effectively hand Duclair a season sentence. He cannot return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the record, I don't get the mpt hate. I don't care who trades what with what, just like I don't care which of my friends hook up. It's two consenting adults doing what they want. I have no reason to believe that the deals were underhanded. One sided? Maybe. But that's kind of the game, isn't it? How many of us enter trade talks hoping to get a perfectly fair deal? No, we want to improve, for as little as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the record, I don't get the mpt hate. I don't care who trades what with what, just like I don't care which of my friends hook up. It's two consenting adults doing what they want. I have no reason to believe that the deals were underhanded. One sided? Maybe. But that's kind of the game, isn't it? How many of us enter trade talks hoping to get a perfectly fair deal? No, we want to improve, for as little as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2022 NHL Entry Draft

  1. St. Louis Blues: 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd

  2. Winnipeg Jets: 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd

  3. Edmonton Oilers: 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th

  4. Buffalo Sabres: 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th

  5. Anaheim Ducks: 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th

  6. Carolina Hurricanes: 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th

  7. Tampa Bay Lightning: 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th

  8. New York Rangers: 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th

  9. Ottawa Senators: 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th

  10. Toronto Maple Leafs: 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th

  11. San Jose Sharks: 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th

  12. Chicago Blackhawks: 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th

  13. Columbus Blue Jackets: 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th

  14. Detroit Red Wings: 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th

  15. New Jersey Devils:

  16. Philadelphia Flyers:

  17. Montreal Canadiens:

  18. Florida Panthers:

  19. Phoenix Coyotes:

  20. Minnesota Wild:

  21. Los Angeles Kings:

  22. Nashville Predators:

  23. Dallas Stars:

  24. Vancouver Canucks:

  25. Boston Bruins:

  26. Washington Capitals:

  27. Conference Finalist

  28. Conference Finalist

  29. Stanley Cup Finalist

  30. Stanley Cup Champion

1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scoring system

Lose playoffs in Round 1 - 1 point

Lose playoffs in Round 2 - 2 points

Lose playoffs in Round 3 - 4 points

Lose playoffs in Round 4 - 6 points

Win Stanley Cup - 15 points

Win your division - 1 point

Win President's trophy - 1 additional point

Official Standings

  1. 74- small.png Washington Capitals

  2. 55- small.png Colorado Avalanche

  3. 41- small.png Phoenix Coyotes

  4. 28- small.png Dallas Stars

  5. 25- small.png Calgary Flames

  6. 23- small.png Pittsburgh Penguins

  7. 18- small.png St. Louis Blues

  8. 17- small.png Buffalo Sabres

  9. 17- small.png Florida Panthers

  10. 17- small.png Minnesota Wild

  11. 17- small.png Nashville Predators

  12. 17- small.png Philadelphia Flyers

  13. 16- small.png Ottawa Senators

  14. 15- small.png Columbus Blue Jackets

  15. 13- small.png Carolina Hurricanes

  16. 13- small.png New Jersey Devils

  17. 12- small.png New York Islanders

  18. 11- small.png Chicago Blackhawks

  19. 11- small.png Montreal Canadiens

  20. 10- small.png Boston Bruins

  21. 9- small.png Edmonton Oilers

  22. 8- small.png Anaheim Ducks

  23. 8- small.png Detroit Red Wings

  24. 6- small.png New York Rangers

  25. 6- small.png Tampa Bay Lightning

  26. 6- small.png Vancouver Canucks

  27. 5- small.png Toronto Maple Leafs

  28. 4- small.png Los Angeles Kings

  29. 4- small.png Winnipeg Jets

  30. 1- small.png San Jose Sharks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Washington would like to congratulate the Penguins for a great series, you obviously performed well. The curse of the presidents trophy continues.

Ovechkin, Backstrom and Yakupov were the only players to bother showing up this playoffs. Everyone else we are extremely disappointed with. Looks like its time for a shake up.

Ovechkin, Backstrom, Leetch, Pysyk, Orlov can all be moved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Washington would like to congratulate the Penguins for a great series, you obviously performed well. The curse of the presidents trophy continues.

Ovechkin, Backstrom and Yakupov were the only players to bother showing up this playoffs. Everyone else we are extremely disappointed with. Looks like its time for a shake up.

Ovechkin, Backstrom, Leetch, Pysyk can all be moved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coleman I'm a bit busy with midterms at the moment but lemme know when you can watch and I'll try to get on and have the game going on in background.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh. I apologize for nothing. All of the GMs who came from the other league know Ty, and know he's on the level. I don't remember the package, but I know Campbell plus two 1sts was more than anyone else offered him for players known to be OTB to everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.