Jump to content

Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)


  • Please log in to reply
2903 replies to this topic

Poll: Shall we Re-boot the league? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Start the league fresh from the beginning?

  1. Yes (14 votes [70.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 70.00%

  2. No (6 votes [30.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 30.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#301 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,199 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:12 PM

While I'm glad I made it to the next round, what the hell was I thinking?
  • 0

#302 Saint Michaels

Saint Michaels

    K-Wing Regular

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined: 10-August 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

The Dallas Stars will like to congratulate the St. Louis Blues for advancing to the 2nd round.
  • 0

#303 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

Injuries should be based on days not games. If you finish a series early those games that Arn’t played don't count towards player injury which is another dumb move by EA unless I'm mistaken here
  • 0

#304 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

Two games are in the books in the round 2 matchup between CHI vs. CGY

Game 1: 4-1 Calgary win

Game 2 : 8-0 Calgary win

Calgary playing real good right now, but I've seen this before where Calgary won with 11 goals 2 years ago in the playoffs and then dried up completley for rest of playofs. Hopefully it doesnt happen again.
  • 0

#305 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

CGY - CHI is going to Game 7 which is expected to start shortly. CGY really fell off big time after the first two games of the series and after Kane got injured in game 5 my chances arn't looking too good.

Missing a top 2 and a First liner in Kane and Gormley
  • 0

#306 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

mpt :(

help me I'm dying of boredom.
  • 0

#307 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,199 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

K I'll rectify your problem, it's 6 pm
  • 0

#308 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

!!! ITS GO TIME!!!

Most exciting day ever
  • 0

#309 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

I am very dissapointed in my team and feel very bad for the Fans. After a 3-2 loss in Game 7 Calgary lost 3 games in a row to be eliminated in round 2. It seems like this happens every year with poor playoff performances. Flames were hit with injuries to key players but that is no excuse. Management will not stand for this and Flames are looking to do a big shakeup in Calgary in essence everone is OTB.

In Particular The following players will be shopped a bit harder:

Bolland
Plekanec
Irving
Keith
Ellis
Morin
Hertl
Frk

Open to absolutley all offers, feel free to PM
  • 0

#310 Pure GM

Pure GM

    K-Wing Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined: 06-September 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

CHI completes the miracle comeback...

After being stoned countless times by Leland Irving the Hawks somehow find a way, with the game winning tally coming late in the third of game 7 off the stick of 26yr old 79ovr RW Shane Mccolgan...

Congratulations to Jay Feaster and the Calgary Flames for putting up another solid regular season, and presenting one of the toughest challenges Chicago has faced to date, the series was grueling even just watching from the Press Box. Calgary's team is full of star players that presented challenges at every turn, and it was only when former Hawk Pat Kane went down due to an unfortunate injury that Chicago really turned the corner in their against all odds comeback.

The Blackhawks management staff would also like to take this moment to publicly thank Columbus GM Mackcanuck, one for offering such a hard fought series, which gave the young Hawks some much needed battle experience, and two for arranging all of our games to be watched with the willing and ready Saint Michaels (fresh off a Team Canada WJHC all nighter)

Edited by Pure GM, 06 January 2013 - 08:17 PM.

  • 0

#311 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

I'm far too exhausted to comment play by play on the Colorado/St. Louis series, but it's 5-5 with 3 minutes left in Game 1. I hope the entire series is like this.

Siemens just went end to end, and then while I was typing Bobby Ryan put his second of the game in. 7-5 Colorado, who was down 4-2 to start the 3rd.

Longpre couldn't hit an empty net to save his life. Missed two shots from the blue line. no ENG, 7-5 is the Game 1 Final.

Edited by coleman26, 06 January 2013 - 08:12 PM.

  • 0

#312 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

It's 3-1 Colorado 12 minutes into Game 2, so it's basically the opposite of a goaltending clinic.
  • 0

#313 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

After a 6-2 shelling of St. Louis in Game 2, Avalanche Management are electing to keep Rutkowski in the press box for another game. While Rutkowski believes he is ready to play, Colorado would like to see him up to 100% for the Confererence Semi-Finals and don't need to risk further injury in a series that they have a 2 game advantage in. Puck drops now!
  • 0

#314 Durl Dixsun

Durl Dixsun

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts
  • Joined: 02-November 10

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

Looking for a top pairing shutdown LD

Prospects and pick available including Ottawas 6th overall pick

Edited by RatedR, 06 January 2013 - 09:41 PM.

  • 0

Posted Image


#315 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

Oh, after going up 3-0 in the first, the Blues have rallied to tie it with 16 minutes left. Also, for the first time this series, St Louis is dominating the shooting game. Backes gives St. Louis their first lead this series, but then Pietrangelo takes a penalty. COL PP with 9m left. No result though as St. Louis charges back to avoid going down 3-0 in the series.

Edited by coleman26, 06 January 2013 - 09:52 PM.

  • 0

#316 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,305 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

Im open to offers for Fleury 87 overall. Im looking for Defencemen. Looking to maybe move Malkin if it was for the right price. The asking price for Malkin is a second line center and a top 4 Defencemen. Both must be at least 84 overall.
  • 0

#317 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

I don't have time to watch this possibly go 7, so I'm simming Game 4:

1st-
COL PACIORETTY 3m
STL RATTIE 12m

2nd
COL TOEWS 7m
COL BOURQUE 10m

3rd
COL BAILEY 19m EN

FINAL 4-1 COL, SERIES 3-1 COL

Edited by coleman26, 06 January 2013 - 10:02 PM.

  • 0

#318 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

It's 2-1 Colorado in Game 5, 2nd period. Goals from Toews and Hoffman for Colorado and Wannstrom for the Blues. St. Louis is bombing Campbell, 23 shots in the first alone. Rutkowski is a semi-healthy scratch again. Graovac playing the point with Elliott. The 4th line grinds one out as CJ Stretch gets a pass from Hoffmann in the corner and buries it. 3-1 Avalance with 5 to go in the 2nd. Pietrangelo devastates Bailey in the slot with seconds left in the period and Bailey is going to be helped off. That would be a tremendous loss to the Avalanche. St. Louis scores a quick one and it's 3-2 with almost a full period to go. With 45 seconds left and down one, the Blues take a penalty. They manage to work the puck out the zone with enough time to pull Mrazek, and Ty Rattie comes on with 4 seconds left, gets a pass in the slot, and RINGS IT CLEAN OF THE CROSSBAR where it's swiftly cleared by Faulk. Colorado holds on and will face Chicago in the Western Conference Final.

Edited by coleman26, 06 January 2013 - 10:52 PM.

  • 0

#319 mrsasaki

mrsasaki

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts
  • Joined: 19-May 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

Looking for a dman around 20-23 years old, 3.5+ stars and around 80 overall, after the playoffs obviously. Willing to move pretty much anyone
  • 0
CDC Sim Connected: Nashville GM
LOB (PS3): Boston GM

#320 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

http://www.easports....video/147856043

Pretty much the ideal situation for having one shot to score. Ty Rattie 99-99-99-99 in shooting.

A heck of a series, very fast paced with 70 shots minimum per game both ways. A few high scoring games, but in almost all of them, St. Louis was always in a position to come back and make a game of it. I'm looking forward to seeing Chicago in the Western Conference Finals, and now I'm going to go pray for Josh Bailey

Edited by coleman26, 06 January 2013 - 10:57 PM.

  • 0

#321 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,199 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:30 PM

Sim will be done since only one series remains and I was given the green light by that team
  • 0

#322 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,199 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

Round 2 Results

West
Chicago > Calgary 4-3
Colorado > St Louis 4-1

East
Washington > NYR 4-1
Buffalo > Boston 4-3


Conference Finals
Colorado vs Chicago

Washington vs Buffalo
  • 0

#323 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Scoring system
Lose playoffs in Round 1 - 1 point
Lose playoffs in Round 2 - 2 points
Lose playoffs in Round 3 - 4 points
Lose playoffs in Round 4 - 6 points
Win Stanley Cup - 15 points

Win your division - 1 point
Win President's trophy - 1 additional point




Official Standings

  • 38- Posted Image Phoenix Coyotes
  • 38- Posted Image Washington Capitals
  • 33- Posted Image Colorado Avalanche
  • 23- Posted Image Dallas Stars
  • 17- Posted Image Buffalo Sabres
  • 16- Posted Image Minnesota Wild
  • 16- Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins
  • 15- Posted Image Nashville Predators
  • 15- Posted Image Philadelphia Flyers
  • 15- Posted Image St. Louis Blues
  • 14- Posted Image Ottawa Senators
  • 13- Posted Image Calgary Flames
  • 13- Posted Image Carolina Hurricanes
  • 11- Posted Image Columbus Blue Jackets
  • 11- Posted Image New Jersey Devils
  • 7- Posted Image Anaheim Ducks
  • 7- Posted Image Chicago Blackhawks
  • 7- Posted Image New York Islanders
  • 6- Posted Image Edmonton Oilers
  • 6- Posted Image Florida Panthers
  • 5- Posted Image Boston Bruins
  • 5- Posted Image Tampa Bay Lightning
  • 4- Posted Image Montreal Canadiens
  • 4- Posted Image New York Rangers
  • 3- Posted Image Toronto Maple Leafs
  • 3- Posted Image Winnipeg Jets
  • 2- Posted Image Los Angeles Kings
  • 2- Posted Image Vancouver Canucks
  • 1- Posted Image Detroit Red Wings
  • 1- Posted Image San Jose Sharks

Updated Standings

3 Points (Presidents Trophy, Division Winner, 1st Round) - FLA
2 Points (Division Winner, 1st Round) - COL, DAL, CBJ, PHI, BOS
1 Point (1st Round) - VAN, CGY, CHI, STL, EDM, WSH, PIT, NYI, NYR, BUF
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Point (2nd Round) - COL, STL, CHI, CGY, BUF, NYR, BOS, WSH
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Points (Conference Finals) - COL, CHI, WSH, BUF
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Points (Stanley Cup Finals) -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 Points (Stanley Cup Champion) -
  • 0

#324 mrsasaki

mrsasaki

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts
  • Joined: 19-May 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

And yet another defenseman goes down. My defense is going to be pretty weak and that's no good against Washington:

Morrow - Ehrhoff
McNabb - Barrie
Erixon - Emelin

The dumb thing is, in real life, this would be a solid defense (in 2017 or whatever it is now)

Edited by mrsasaki, 06 January 2013 - 11:55 PM.

  • 0
CDC Sim Connected: Nashville GM
LOB (PS3): Boston GM

#325 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

2019 NHL Entry Draft
  • Toronto Maple Leafs = 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd
  • Winnipeg Jets = 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd
  • San Jose Sharks = 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th
  • New Jersey Devils = 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th
  • Anaheim Ducks = 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th
  • Ottawa Senators = 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th
  • Nashville Predators = 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th
  • Tampa Bay Lightning = 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th
  • Detroit Red Wings = 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th
  • Minnesota Wild = 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th
  • Montreal Canadiens = 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th
  • Carolina Hurricanes = 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th
  • Los Angeles Kings = 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th
  • Phoenix Coyotes = 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th
  • New York Rangers
  • New York Islanders
  • Edmonton Oilers
  • St. Louis Blues
  • Pittsburgh Penguins
  • Calgary Flames
  • Vancouver Canucks
  • Boston Bruins
  • Columbus Blue Jackets
  • Dallas Stars
  • Philadelphia Flyers
  • Florida Panthers
  • Conference Finalist
  • Conference Finalist
  • Stanley Cup Finalist
  • Stanley Cup Champion
1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.
  • 0

#326 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

Can you guys post any trades/offer sheets that involved 1st round picks this year for me? It'll make it much easier for me to do the first round draft board in a few days if I don't have to slowly scroll through every team's rookies.

I know we've got Chicago's first going to Minnesota from the Granlund offer sheet.

Edited by n00bxQb, 07 January 2013 - 12:00 AM.

  • 0

#327 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,199 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:32 AM

Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Final is over

Washington wins 4-1 with an empty netter. All the top players on both teams were held off the score sheet

Shots were 27-18 Washington

Edited by mpt, 07 January 2013 - 12:44 AM.

  • 0

#328 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,199 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

Game 2
Washington was up 2-0 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd period and Washington dc'ed
  • 0

#329 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,199 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:02 AM

2nd chance at Game 2

A special teams delight

Buffalo opens up the scoring early on the PP. Washington then kills off a full 2 min 5 on 3.

Tanabe then scores a short handed goal on yet another Washington penalty kill..

Buffalo finally takes a penalty late in the third and Rask scores the PP with 4 minutes to go.

Washington wins game 2, 2-1
Shots 29-23 Buffalo

Buffalo went 1-4 on the PP
Washington went 1-1

Edited by mpt, 07 January 2013 - 02:03 AM.

  • 0

#330 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:04 AM

It's tied at 1 in the 1st game of the WCF.
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.