The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2013 Season Predictions

Provost

I love this team, I predict the Canucks will win the Stanley Cup!!! :frantic:

1. Daniel, Henrik and Burrows whats not to love

2. When Kessler returns put him with Kassian,  Higgens, Jensen or Booth (if he gets back for the playoffs) love the sound of that

3. Raymond, Hansen and Schroeder, :blink: blink & they are gone, the chemistry is there, the puck is in the net, love em

4. Lappy and crew can't think of a better 4th Love em all

5. Edler, Tanev, Bieksa, Hamhuis, Ballard Love em, Gimme Garrison on the PP and even if we dont score there wont be any compeditors left as he wrecks them with that shot.

6. Schneider or Luongo Love em both, would love to keep em both but salary cap will kill that; but maybe for this season

Give us good health and we are unstoppable, its our destiny!!! :towel:   :canucks: Go Canucks :canucks:

Oh Yeah and I love the new Jerseys, :wub:  I hope we are wearing them when we win the Cup!

OP was pretty much spot-on.

For the playoffs, I predict Chicago to run dry very quickly. Might make it to the 2nd round but their bottom-4 defence and bottom-6 forwards are really going to struggle with consistency. Their stars will only carry them past the 1st round until they run into a deep defence.

The Ducks are going deep, those big bodies are built for the playoffs, especially their defence. I could easily see a Ducks-Penguins final form.

The Canucks will go as far as their goaltending takes them. They finally have depth at forward and bigger, more physical defencemen which bodes well in the playoffs but they'll rely on goaltending more than any other team.

Right now the Penguins are an easy favourite. They breeze their way to a Cup unless Crosby's injured or Fleury lays an egg in the playoffs again. Lucky they probably won't see Philadelphia.

Archived