Known information on the CBA

#2 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

I'm sorry, I find it really hard to take you three seriously. "Teens Talk Hockey" could be really good. But you're lacking something...

Originality, it's what you lack! Don't just re-state what TSN and Twitter are saying! Throw in some of your own opinions, some of your own analysis, and some of your own info. Things that hockey fans won't likely know.

Any real hockey fan has taken all of this info off of Twitter and TSN more than 24 hours before watching this.

/=S=/

#3 Yuglot

Yuglot

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

I don't know this wouldn't be the best video for opinions. Our team previews and NHL prediction videos are full of opinion when all 3 of us are discussing things all together. In the old Anaheim one, which was the first preview we did with crappy greenscreen and visual effects, we get into some debates over jersey colours and even teemu selannes name. This is just one video

#4 WillyFox

WillyFox

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,160 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

Lol that was brutal what is up with the kid in the canucks Flying V uniform couldn't look at the camera
GO Canucks GO

#5 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

Lol that was brutal what is up with the kid in the canucks Flying V uniform couldn't look at the camera

I noticed that too :lol: Kid blinked more times than pissed off Gary Bettman during a press conference.

/=S=/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Discussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.