The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian next big fan favorite?

Dayman

CODY WHODSON?

NEWTUZZI

Honestly though, I like the three big bodies that have been added. Zack, Aaron, and Dale. They hit everything. It's going to make us a harder team to play against and, honestly, I think Zack and Dale have some offense to give. I've seen Weise push the puck hard on the wing and get some good breaks with his speed. He's more than just a thug.

Aaron too.

FINALLY SOME SIZE THAT GET'S REGULAR ICETIME.

I think he's going to be a fast favourite, he certainly is a lot more high energy and enthusiastic than I was expecting from him. He wants to pump the crowd up and get them shouting, which is a good thing.

Two. Games.

Come back half way through the season.

I don't expect him to play this well on a consistent basis yet... he is still a really young guy and it is likely that he will have a few slumps throughout the season.

Having said that, power forwards generally don't mature until 26-28 years old. Dude only turns 22 tomorrow (Happy B-Day BTW). Once his body matures and he packs on another 20 pounds he could be great.

If he never improves from this level and can just learn to bring it on most nights, he is already a much better fit for our team than Hodgson.

Archived