The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tomorrow's goalie, Juice, Manny and

MarchandSucks

what in the hell are you talking about? Schneider was fantastic tonight.......it could have been very very ugly in the first if not for CS........he stopped 4-5 point blank, high quality scoring chances in the first half of that game. He could not have done much more than he did.

Schneider was not good tonight. He wasn't bad, but he was just, there.

Most of those turnovers resulted in goals. This means what? This means that while Schneider cannot possibly be blamed for this loss, he was by no means good. He didn't steal a single goal tonight, so how can we give him praise? We can't.

He was just a goalie tonight. Neither good nor bad.

P.S. If he is to take Luongo's job though, this was a pathetic way to start.

Stawns what the hell ru talking about??? Did you not watch the game or ru blind or maybe im denial ru serious saying schneider played fantastic tonight thats a joke he let in like two of the first four or five shots in the first like three mibutes of the game then the third goal was an absolute joke my seven year old sister would have stopped that puck now yes our whole team played like absolute trash tonight especially the d but schneider was horrible especially when he is supposed to b our starting goalie over luongo which is just a crapshow luongo should b between those pipes for us every game but let me guess ur one of the fans who is trying to run him out of town after all the great things he has done for this team and trying to justify that by saying how great schneider did tonight so u dont look like a jackass because u are starting to realize you made a mistake and luongo is and will always b a better goalie than schneider and i like schneider i think hes a stand up guy and a great young goaltender but hes definitely not ready and not anywhere near the caliber goalie that luongo is and we need wins this season not excuses we need to play luongo and hold schneider accountable when he plays like trash because we know how many people would have been on here posting tonight about how bad luongo is and how we need him gone now if that was him in there tonight lets get real and do whats right for this team

Stawns what the hell ru talking about??? Did you not watch the game or ru blind or maybe im denial ru serious saying schneider played fantastic tonight thats a joke he let in like two of the first four or five shots in the first like three mibutes of the game then the third goal was an absolute joke my seven year old sister would have stopped that puck now yes our whole team played like absolute trash tonight especially the d but schneider was horrible especially when he is supposed to b our starting goalie over luongo which is just a crapshow luongo should b between those pipes for us every game but let me guess ur one of the fans who is trying to run him out of town after all the great things he has done for this team and trying to justify that by saying how great schneider did tonight so u dont look like a jackass because u are starting to realize you made a mistake and luongo is and will always b a better goalie than schneider and i like schneider i think hes a stand up guy and a great young goaltender but hes definitely not ready and not anywhere near the caliber goalie that luongo is and we need wins this season not excuses we need to play luongo and hold schneider accountable when he plays like trash because we know how many people would have been on here posting tonight about how bad luongo is and how we need him gone now if that was him in there tonight lets get real and do whats right for this team

NO...........Cory MUST continue to play until we know who he actually is. Especially while we still have Lu. Let's face it there is no point finding Cory out after Lu leaves. ......................that would be the death knell for Mike Gillis.

Cause I'm sure Luongo will do better when the Defence gives up the puck in thier own end....Why are you calling for a goalie change when it was not his fault...I guess getting a shutout against the Ducks means nothing when Cdc gets ahold of it...lol

G&PGT please.

(And I like that Bieksa's sending a message...our team has lacked this edge in the recent past and, as a leader, he's showing that we're not going to be pushed around. I believe the team's made a conscientious decision to play tougher, despite the consequences. And I think it's the only way)

Archived