The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

Lololol, so I don't know how Monti got into the league again as TOR, I'd imagine the only way this happened is because he is friends with Nookie (The GM of TOR) and instead, the request to join TOR went to him and Nookie accepted it.

Gave me a laugh either way. I'll find out tomorrow.

Alright, i'm going to make this very clear for everyone, if a player is let in the league without me knowing, or me approving as a Co-GM/player of that team, I will remove that player accordingly, and they will not be allowed back in at all.

[REDACTED]

If I catch anyone else inviting Montii to the league, they will be removed accordingly, along with the GM of that team. Nookie has been giving a warning. It will be his only one.

My decision is final in regards to people joining in as Co-GM and Montii touching this league at all.

Alright, i'm going to make this very clear for everyone, if a player is let in the league without me knowing, or me approving as a Co-GM/player of that team, I will remove that player accordingly, and they will not be allowed back in at all.

[REDACTED]

If I catch anyone else inviting Montii to the league, they will be removed accordingly, along with the GM of that team. Nookie has been giving a warning. It will be his only.

My decision is final in regards to people joining in as Co-GM and Montii touching this league at all.

Archived