The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows or Kassian on the top line once Kesler is back?

Fuzzysheep

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I say you interchange Burrows and Kassian with the Sedins as we did with Burrows and Samuelsson in 2009-2010/2010-2011.

Burrows provides the speed and tenacious forechecking that helps with the Sedins' cycle game down low, and Kassian provides the good shot, size and presence in front of the net that allows Sedins the extra space to operate from the hash marks in. With Kassian, you need the defencemen to be more active but we've got the right guys on the backend for that.

By moving Burr and Kass between Hank and Kes' lines, you add something to each line when they go stale.

The third line made up of Raymond LW -- Schroeder C -- Hansen RW could be one of the fastest lines in the NHL.

As far as the fourth line goes, we need it to be nasty, but with some skill. I see Volpatti LW -- Lapierre C -- Weise RW

This makes Higgins and Malhotra our 13th/14th guys upfront. That's not a bad problem to have.

I say kassian.. The twins linemate is not the problem they're not even clicking with each other. They are the problem themselves right meow.

Once kesler gets back we are golden. I'm drooling over reuniting him and burrows. Burrows could be a big help getting him back to the player he was in the selke year.

Those 2 can log big minutes against top lines in the playoffs and have the ability to shut down the best of the best

I think Kass needs to go where the play dictates he be. Why do we always have to lock into specific lines all the time? Burr can play with the Twins anytime. They don't need to find "chemistry". They've had it for years. If the Sedins are getting bounced around by a big team like Boston or LA, move Kass onto their line.

I like what AV does with the team as far as lines and defence pairings go. He tries different things when he thinks a change might help. It makes a team stronger, in times where injuries or slumps are occurring, if everyone can play with everyone... Just like right now!

Stay with Kassian on the top line unless the chemistry dries up completley. Looked pretty good so far. And putting Burrows back with Kesler again could jumpstart Burrows and instantly ignite Kesler to a great start as well.

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Higgins Kesler Burrows

Booth Schroeder Hansen

Malhotra Lapierre Weise

Archived