The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

So, I think I am going to be making another League sometime this week. It'll be a little slower of a League. Anyone who is interested, it'll be a first come first serve type deal for teams. I'm taking Chicago. It'll have the most updated rosters. Injuries will be off forever because it's just annoying for any games that get simmed. Trading with CPU will be allowed in this League; however, I am going to be a complete Brenden Shannan on it. Strict, some players will be off-limits because the Team just wouldn't trade him--e.g., Steven Stamkos. Also, high draft picks will be over-priced. No conditional picks for it. If you wanted a top 5 pick from a CPU it would cost you a lot. Just for example. Let me know what others think. Probably 1, maybe 2 sims a week. Just a thought, this league is great, but there are a lot of inactive, and slow players. This League is going to be for only people I know are active, and I know the sims are slower, but that is because Playoffs are coming, and school is ending and we have this league.

Archived