The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kass and Kesler

TrogBurr24

He has some dangerous looking plays each game. It will only be a matter of time before he starts producing in the bottom 6 and 2nd PP.

I think he has improved on his issue of being inconsistent. He is noticeable in every game, which he wasn't last year, and apparently hadn't been in Buffalo.

Edit: Improvement is all I am expecting from him, as long as he isn't hurting the team. So, I am pretty happy with him.

Kassian is a young kid, who is playing with............Lapierre on the 4th line. OF COURSE there is only so much he can do. When he was with the twins, he got points. Put him with 4 liners, no points.

It seems to take half a decade to crack into AV's "favourites". No, he should not be on first line all the time, but cut the kid some slack...........no offence to Lapierre, but what has he done lately? Kassian will never flourish with linemates with no points yet.....

Keep in mind, this isn't the National Develop Kassian League (NDKL). We are looking for our best chance to win, and realistically Burrows is still the most productive fit with the Sedins. He makes them better. Kass will get his chance, but now is not the time.

Kasisian is coming along fine...after that good start I think the expectations got a bit high.....One thing I have noticed about him is his lack of mobility sometimes..I guess that's what happens when you're a big player (although I always bought that Bertuzzi was a good skater)

Kassian is a young kid, who is playing with............Lapierre on the 4th line. OF COURSE there is only so much he can do. When he was with the twins, he got points. Put him with 4 liners, no points.

It seems to take half a decade to crack into AV's "favourites". No, he should not be on first line all the time, but cut the kid some slack...........no offence to Lapierre, but what has he done lately? Kassian will never flourish with linemates with no points yet.....

Archived