The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tavares

Gretzky was sold for a 1/3 of that. Does Wang and the Isles have an extra $40mil kicking around. A good trade package and paying off that contract may be worth it.

Tavares, Nabokov (ufa), Visnosky/Streit (ufa), Dipietro (buyout)

for

Schneider, Ballard, Booth, Shroeder, 1st, 2nd

IMO if money is still an issue in NYI, the Isles would take it. Aqulini would be the one with an issue.

Gretzky was sold for a 1/3 of that. Does Wang and the Isles have an extra $40mil kicking around. A good trade package and paying off that contract may be worth it.

Tavares, Nabokov (ufa), Visnosky/Streit (ufa), Dipietro (buyout)

for

Schneider, Ballard, Booth, Shroeder, 1st, 2nd

IMO if money is still an issue in NYI, the Isles would take it. Aqulini would be the one with an issue.

ok , now that is funny- clearly you do not know the value of Hamonic and Okposo- of Gillis did that package for those 2 players, he would absolutely be fired and never hired again.

Hamonic and Okoposo for schneider ballard 2013, 2014 1st and 2nds--- rip offf, you should be banned for this type of post

Its More like

Schneider+ Ballard + Booth + 2013, 2014 1st for Tavares and Matt Martin

If I were Gillis, I would actually think about this, considering we are a veteran team with a "window" and Jensen and Kassian could grow with Tavares

Says the guy who proposed a young rising star goalie for a 6.6 million dollar .5 pt a game(this season) 2nd line centre. Especially when the cap is going down.

Even if he's not availible at least his trade proposal would be a good idea if he was. If your going to call someone's trade proposal "stupid", do it when you haven't just made one that is a bad idea for your own team.

Huh? I think your confusing me with someone else... Originally all I did was point out the irony of someone calling this proposal stupid when they just made one that would trade Schneider for an overpaid stastny.. Then you said a proposal involving any of the best players in the league is stupid.. I agreed but pointed out that general managers make really stupid decisions all the time.

Your losing me with the dipietro part?

Archived