9 replies to this topic

#1 DhillonCanuck

DhillonCanuck

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:49 AM

We are all waiting for this team to show up the way they did in the 40th season and the only way I think that will happen is if we keep losing, the deeper the deeper whole we dig the more it will force Gillis' hand. And hooefully at some point once this team starts climbing out it will peak at the perfect time like the Kings. I was hoping we would get 1st place again but now I hope we lose again today and maybe push Gillis to do something and then slowly begin to climb our way back up.
Posted Image

#2 Burlinbert

Burlinbert

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:06 AM

SALA KUHTA

#3 DhillonCanuck

DhillonCanuck

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:30 AM

SALA KUHTA

lol
Posted Image

#4 J.R.

J.R.

Rainbow Butt Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,763 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

Personally I'd prefer we finished 8th in the West starting to peak as we enter the playoffs (if you could plan these things). Just mean a higher pick at the draft.
"Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,760 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

Personally I'd prefer we finished 8th in the West starting to peak as we enter the playoffs (if you could plan these things). Just mean a higher pick at the draft.

Rematch with the Hawks ... epic !!!

"What players need is the right kind of strength and power. That includes learning to understand that leverage and positioning can be just as important as raw strength when it comes to winning battles in the game. It's more about timing and athleticism --and avoiding injury--than it is about how much you can bench press. I don't know how many times I've seen a guy with the physique of a defensive end line up a guy half his size, only to bounce off when he connects. Sure, there is room in the game for big guys who can throw their weight around. But for the most part, players are smart enough to see them coming--and strong enough to protect the puck when they arrive. There are trainers out there who know how to devlop hockey-specific strength--though a trainer can help only if a player follows the program. All too often, I've seen players sign up with the best trainer, but not show up for their workouts and never to reap the benefits."

Bobby Orr - ORR MY STORY Viking 2013

#6 RyanKeslord17

RyanKeslord17

Canucks First-Line

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,895 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

Yeah, let's finish 8th and knock out the Hawks

:bigblush:
Posted Image

#7 rampage

rampage

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:10 PM

SALA KUHTA

HhAHAAHA +1

#8 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:19 PM

We are all waiting for this team to show up the way they did in the 40th season and the only way I think that will happen is if we keep losing, the deeper the deeper whole we dig the more it will force Gillis' hand. And hooefully at some point once this team starts climbing out it will peak at the perfect time like the Kings. I was hoping we would get 1st place again but now I hope we lose again today and maybe push Gillis to do something and then slowly begin to climb our way back up.

yes, hoofully we can reach the top three.

Posted Image

#9 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

The other side to that though is it deflates the value of the pieces he wants to trade. Gillis is bad enough at getting anything when we are playing well............I mean look at the clusterf--k of a goalie situation we have now just because he couldn't make up his mind. Everyone new he wanted to trade Lu (dumbass move) however Cory looked shaky at the start and so he waited.........and waited.......and waited..........and now both are playing well below their capabilities.

Never mind just tune into more Gillis spin and he will tell you the phones a ringing off the hook and there are 6 or 7 deals almost in place............the guy is a fantisizer.
Kevin.jpg

#10 Templeton Peck

Templeton Peck

Faceman

• Super Moderators
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:37 PM

Posted Image
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please read the Board Rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.