The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cory Perry Suspended

He certainly tried to hit him. it wasnt accedental tho im sure he never meant for it to be a headshot. He looked like he was trying to square up for a shoulder to shoulder. It was interferance tho. If he wasnt injurred on the play like he was it woulda been at least 2 minutes.

He certainly tried to hit him. it wasnt accedental tho im sure he never meant for it to be a headshot. He looked like he was trying to square up for a shoulder to shoulder. It was interferance tho. If he wasnt injurred on the play like he was it woulda been at least 2 minutes.

Says the lady who constantly defends Torres <_< .............Good one Deb.

For the record, I do think Perry can be nasty, however I think the punishment was excessive and I do think while he wasn't attempting to skate in the opposite direction he didn't look like he was actually trying to "hit" him (it looked like he got in front of him) and certainly not to the extent of the damage it caused.

Raffi gets the book thrown at him though.

And, with Perry, I've given him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Thing is, for me, Raffi's like a bull in a china shop and I feel that he just gets too excited out there....Perry, to me, is more weasly and seems calculating with some of his dirtiness.

Archived