The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Game] CDC Life Simulation: Round One

BananaMash

LjfqvXQ.png

Round One

Welcome to CDC Life Simulation: Round One, the game where you create a character and hope you have a long and successful life! The lives are simulated on "Real Lives 2007". As the test round went successfully, we are going to have our first official round (awards from the test round still count though). I will be taking 12 participants for this round. If you reserved a spot during the last round and do not make it in for this round, you will be put on the wait-list. Wait-listed users will get priority for the next round. I'd love to take you all at once, but it's a lot of work and I want to see how 12 users goes before I do anymore than that in a single round.

As a thank-you for doing the test-round, I will be taking those users as priority this round if they'd said they wanted to participate in another round.

New Features Explained: (1) You now have the ability to choose whether or not your character is greedy. Greedy characters are more likely to take a risk on investments, and more likely to play the lottery and commit crimes. (2) You also get to select one "Special" attribute, which just changed the characters ratings during creation.

Participants:

1. nuckin_futz

2. Crom!

3. Salo'sBomb

4. Tom Sestito

5. susraiders

6. Hansen 36

7. The Phaneuf Train

8.Scottish⑦Canuck

9. CanuckLax

10. Argon

11. knoxdown

12. Kazmanian Devil

Italics: Awaiting Confirmation (submitting character sheet)

Wait-list (Priority Order):

Machine Gun Kelly

TIGER SINGH

The Great Honey Badger

Magikal

Gally

Beluga Whale

I R Baboon

One One Two

Kazmanian Devil

The Phaneuf Train

Crom!