#121 The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,224 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:37 PM

@ScanBC
#Vancouver Police are responding to Georgia & Cambie for two males physically fighting on the street.

Uh oh, Canucks and Sharks fans?

omg, is someone finally beating up AV?!

#122 surtur

surtur

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

lol Gillis and AV.

Bring in Burke

The guy along with with Nonis built this core and now the leafs are enjoying some success because of burke.

Gillis wasted this core's last 2 years by somehow making the 2011 team way worse and putting this team in cap trouble at the same time.

OMG leafs made the playoffs trade the nucks for them and there management WTF are you smoking.
What have the nucks done in the last couple years ... nothing?

Release The KraKassian
Kassianthe_Krakensm.jpg

#123 lukchin

lukchin

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Lou stops the hard shots but lets five holes and body surfing goals in......I pray for Cory's groin to heal...we should all pray :sadno:

#124 Plum

Plum

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,726 posts

Kesler doesn't deserve to lose, Sedins were crap. Every goal let in, Luongo was on the floor for every goal let in, Raymond was useless can't wait till he leaves. Rip that C off Henrik, Henrik was not a leader he was junk.

Kevin Fiala will be a star.

#125 Peaches

Peaches

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

One more thing...

Eff you too hockey gods.

Feminism will be outlawed. Mostly because it's a backwards idiotic viewpoint that doesn't serve any real progressive purpose.

Nobody breaks from Mafia... Mafia breaks YOU!

CDCFL - Montreal Canadiens GM
CDCEHL - Winnipeg Jets AGM

#126 kurtis

kurtis

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

When the guy from Edmonton said we would be swept in this series, I kinda agreed. ..
Posted Image

#127 Tortorella's Rant

Tortorella's Rant

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,668 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

Tough loss. Kesler battled hard tonight, unfortunately there are 18 other guys who need to show up.

Series is over IMO. I said from the get-go, they needed to win all games on home ice to take this series. They didn't, so I'd say it's over. SJS is a dynamite team on home ice.

Officiating is such a joke. Hard to win games when the opponent consistently gets more PP time than you. The VAN-SJS series is the most lopsided in terms of PP opps.

Van (5)-SJS (9) = 4 differential
Stl (8)-LA (5) = 3 differential
Bos(5)-Tor(3) = 2 differential
Chi(7)- Min(6) = 1 differential
Det (9)-Ana (8) = 1 differential
Pits(7)- Nyi (8)= 1 differential
Was (5)-NYR (4)= 1 differential
Habs(6)- Ott(6)= even

Funny how every team that has a positive PP differential is either winning, or tied, in their series - then tell me officiating doesn't matter. Technically, Van only had 3 PP opps in 2 GP. They are averaging the fewest amount of PP opp's per game than any other team in the playoffs. Tough to win any game this way.

The Canucks are one of the most penalized teams in the league where as the Sharks are near the bottom.
Posted Image

#128 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73,974 posts

AV "if we plan on continuing, we're going to have to get some goals from others."

307mg00.jpg

#129 ninja321

ninja321

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,958 posts

That was completely a heart breaking loss. Canucks deserved it ! :( missed the empty netter by a couple of inches ugh
Posted Image
Sig and Avatar by Me :)

#130 PLOGUE

PLOGUE

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Here is how the rest of this series goes and you can quote it. Canucks win game three, 3-2 barely surviving. Canucks will then get blown out in game four, 5-1. Canucks come home in a must win, crap the bed and lose 2-0. Series over. No rebuild, no firings, no key signings. We will get a guy who could be great if he only returns to form from a couple of years ago. I'm following through on my promise and not watching another game for the Canucks this playoffs.

Well coached AV. You took another deuce in this game.
QUOTE (ephysdad @ Oct 26 2008, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or then of course there's always the Ferry

Also,
I'm putting together a list of the criteria to be a "real" Canuck's fan. So far I have this:

1. I cheer for the Canucks, whatever happens.
2. I never say anything bad about the Canucks.
3. I know the difference between "real" fans and posers just by how they post on the CDC or where they sit at GM Place.
4. I wouldn't dream of leaving a game before it ended, even if it meant missing a train, ferry or a threesome with the wife and her hot best friend?
5. I make 10+ posts a day and I have over 10,000 posts on the CDC, so my Canuck "street-cred" is huge. Go away noob!
6. No one F's with me. I train in MMA. I'm really tough. I'll curb stomp yo' donkey.
7. I make a tonne of $$$$.
8. I'm witty.
9. If it meant missing a game, I wouldn't study for a midterm.
10. I roll with a guy who has a wicked car.
11. I like to post "source?" a lot.

#131 CanuckianOne

CanuckianOne

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,626 posts

The Twins are easily the biggest disappointment

Zf3XIDB.png

Sig by: Samuel Påhlsson

#132 Apples

Apples

Rarity

• Members
  • 24,467 posts

When the guy from Edmonton said we would be swept in this series, I kinda agreed. ..

Looks like they got their wish

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#133 Stick-in-Rink

Stick-in-Rink

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,555 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

You can never feel safe with this team. One minute Kesler is beasting it up, and the team has found this sudden surge of energy and the Sharks look completely overwhelmed. Another minute, Henrik makes one of the most stupid plays I've seen and they're back in it.

We played well enough to win this game, but the Canucks haven't had puck luck this series so far. Also, Edler and Bieksa's extremely crappy play doesn't help us one bit. You can't expect to win when your defense looks like they have just played their first NHL game. Complete gaping holes on our defensive core.

It stung when Torres score, a whole lot. Really wanted this guy back on our team, and I was pretty disappointed when he wasn't. Interesting that Gillis thought that this current team was play-off ready when our 4th line played like 3.5 minutes. You don't win a cup by not rolling out all of your lines.

Luongo was stellar, absolutely amazing. Got me off of my seat more than he should have. Since the organization has fracked him over, he gets a fresh slate to start the play-offs and keeps us completely in it, yet the team in front of him falters. His 2nd goal was one that was weak but seriously Henrik :picard: .

I don't know what to think for next game.. being hopeful with this team never pays off.

Edited by Stick-in-Rink, 03 May 2013 - 10:46 PM.

#134 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,650 posts

The worst part is we can't even rebuild if we wanted to since everyone has a NTC or NMC.

(Sig removed by mod)
Previously Doug The Thug Glatt

#135 spliced

spliced

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts

Sedins crapped the bed again just like usual.

#136 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,757 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

@ScanBC
#Vancouver Police are responding to Georgia & Cambie for two males physically fighting on the street.

Uh oh, Canucks and Sharks fans?

Not again :picard:

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

Gaudreau has one NHL goal whereas all your "prized" prospects have none.

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#137 Salmonberries

Salmonberries

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,237 posts

Honestly, the intuitive move was to promote Craig MacTavish to head coach last summer. I mean, it was screamingly obvious that the Vigneault era had run it's course and equally obvious that the head coaching job here was the thing that MacT always coveted. And even Vigneault would have had a real shot at the Montreal job, maybe even the inside track. Wasted season, blown opportunities all across the board.

Mike Gillis has no feel for the needs of the team. I'm sure he's a good bullter, but bull only gets you in the door. Then you need some real expertise.

th_1435408476_c985b0ec75_zps489544ad.jpg

#138 ALTtimegreat

ALTtimegreat

Comets Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

The worst part is we can't even rebuild if we wanted to since everyone has a NTC or NMC.

Gillis gives away those like candies

#139 Jaimito

Jaimito

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,889 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

heart breaking loss, almost like when mitchell couldnt get the puck out yrs ago vs hawks

the team hasnt played good enough to win. gm 2 is better than 1 by far, but D was giving up too many chances

i havent count them out yet. win gm 3 and you never know. plenty of teams have come from 3-1 down. SJ is known for choking anyway

if they play their best in gm 3, the season may be still alive.

sedins were not very good in the last min, throwing pucks up the middle, diving around

edler is just not very good. i'm not impressed

kes found his gm

lui is in the zone

burr and sedins are still MIA
Posted Image

#140 coastal1

coastal1

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts

It's over. Canucks aren't beating San Jose 4 out of 5 times when we haven't even beaten them once in 5 tries this year.

That last two minutes sums up the Canucks franchise perfectly. Miss an open net by inches and the other team goes down to score. We NEVER have gotten the bounces when it matters. Yeah, yeah, Bieksa's bounce in the 2011 playoff run. Cool. We didn't win the Cup though did we? As I recall all the bounces went against us in the Finals. Early on in Game 7 Henrik had an open net and the puck bounced over his stick. It's crap like that happens all the fricken time to the Canucks. This team has been cursed ever since Day 1 back in 1970 when it looked like we had won the draft lottery but it turns out Buffalo won instead.

Well there's always next year right? Well you know what? I'm sick and tired of saying that at the end of every god damn year. The only fricken guy who plays with heart on this team is Kesler. He can't fricken do it alone. Once again the Sedins are nowhere to be found come playoffs. Surprise, surprise. F*** me.

AHHH, it's the jinks.Yep, Buffalo has had all the luck. How many cups have they won again, i forget? how many times to the finals?

#141 The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 17,224 posts

@annschmaltz
AV still not sure if Schneider will make trip to San Jose. An update expected tomorrow.

I think that means no chance in hell and Schneider won't be back for this series. Probably just trying to make it seem possible to throw of the sharks a bit.

#142 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,638 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

and luongo is garbage so what's your point ?

Oh really?

Benning will be fired next year. Hope he enjoys screwing around for a few months. I just cant believe this. Another injured BC player. We just got rid of garrison. Seems like the canucks and linden just wanted any BC born player. Doesn't matter if hes good or not. We don't need another Linden to get us to game 7 of the Stanley cup and lose. We need someone to win us a cup.

5 million a year for Vrbata? 6 million for Miller? Kesler for Bonino and 24th instead of 10th pick or one of their top prospects? Garrison for scraps?

ive already lost faith in JB. Ive never EVER had this bad of a feeling about management.

#143 randsy44

randsy44

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Sedins don't have the same jump to them anymore... I could care less that they are 1-2 in scoring. We need a captain that isn't afraid to speak up like Kesler did in the second intermission and just before to the Sharks bench. A captain doesn't have to be the leading scorer on a team.

#144 eagleeyedak

eagleeyedak

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Luongo makes one easy fracking save, with the puck underneath his pads, and we're not having this conversation. No excuse. No one else's fault.

#145 Jaimito

Jaimito

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,889 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

POPULAR

Luongo makes one easy fracking save, with the puck underneath his pads, and we're not having this conversation. No excuse. No one else's fault.

go to bed kid.
Posted Image

#146 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 73,974 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

@patersonjeff
Just the 2nd time in last 15 playoff series #Canucks have been down 2-0. Problem is they've been the last two series

307mg00.jpg

#147 BobBBQ152

BobBBQ152

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:45 PM

Damnit I guess it's over hopefully AV is gone by next season and we make it past the first round...

#148 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,638 posts

Except that puck was almost cleared out. If it was, we wouldn't be having this conversation. There's no point in playing the blame game on the last minute of the game.

Benning will be fired next year. Hope he enjoys screwing around for a few months. I just cant believe this. Another injured BC player. We just got rid of garrison. Seems like the canucks and linden just wanted any BC born player. Doesn't matter if hes good or not. We don't need another Linden to get us to game 7 of the Stanley cup and lose. We need someone to win us a cup.

5 million a year for Vrbata? 6 million for Miller? Kesler for Bonino and 24th instead of 10th pick or one of their top prospects? Garrison for scraps?

ive already lost faith in JB. Ive never EVER had this bad of a feeling about management.

#149 crime911

crime911

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted Image

#150 nhlrefsuck

nhlrefsuck

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:46 PM

luongo makes the biggest save then allow the easist goal ever. Tyipcal Luongo meltdown when the game really matters
I want Lack or Cory starting game 3 or were done.
Posted Image<---------- Thanks -VintageCanuck-

Sig too big. Please pick one of the two images. Thanks hv88

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.