The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 Sharks 3

SvenBae

Sedins are just garbage, tired of them not showing up in the playoffs. It's honestly just pathetic at this point. They weren't even the reason we got to the Finals, it was all Kesler.

Edler, you just suck. Hope you're gone in the summer.

Luongo needs to be traded THE FIRST DAY THEY CAN TRADE PLAYERS because he does NOT deserve this crappy treatment anymore. He stands on his head all game and has a retarded defense in front of him that leaves him out to dry. Trade him to somewhere for a 7th round pick. Trade him to Chicago, and let him win a cup. I'd love to see it.

MG and AV need to be fired. MG is an idiot for not trading a 2nd for Torres, is an idiot for letting Ehrhoff walk, is an idiot for trading Hodgson, is an idiot for signing Burrows for his price tag, is an idiot for shutting down Malohtra, he's just a stupid GM. AV is also an idiot for playing Kesler with 3 minutes to go, when he should've played him for the last 1.5. Sedins are frackin' terrible, why are they out there when the game's on the line?

I hope we get swept. I want freakin' changes, NOW.

luongo

close your legs

stop belly flopping on a 2 on 1

i realize he is the reason it was only 1-0 going into the third period after that he was a non factor until the last 2 minutes where he gives up another late goal

i still have faith in him and the team especially with an effort like that tonight this team still has a chance no need to jump off quite yet bandwagoners

As much as I want to throw in the towel and Fire AV who I haven't thought who was the right fit since 2007.....

This was a series of bounces...as Todd Mclellan just said.

Canucks played well enough to win.

Less pressure on the road...believe it or not...this is a veteran team.

Vancouver hasn't had a veteran team in awhile.

Kesler is here. He's pissed.

I can see Canucks taking two in San Jo.

Heartbreaking loss, Sharks had no business winning tonight's game.

Can someone please explain to me why AV decided to put the Sedins out on the last, most crucial DEFENSIVE minute of the game? Was that Henrik or Daniel who decided to pass the puck up straight up the middle?

Pretty sad when we can't even play a fourth line because our depth sucks that bad. You'd never see the Kings or Blues bench their fourth line in a tied game or a game where they have the lead. Only the Canucks do this because the fourth line has sucked since as far back as I can remember.

Anyway, series over.

hahaha going down 2-0 may look bad, and if all you guys want to jump off a cliff because of it be my guest, but teams have come back from that deficit and even from 3-0. These last two games have been extremely close, a bounce here and there and the series will be tied 2-2. I am not going to give up on my team like a pansy, I'm going to cheer for them and believe in them all the way to the cup!!!!!!!

2.420M.... that's the combined salary of Ebbett, Weise, Pinozotto and Sestito on the revolving 4th line spot.

Mike Gillis had the perfect 4th liner in Torres who wanted to stay and just asked for a measly 750k more from his 1m salary and an extra year. Now that same guy he lowballed and didn't think was worth it might just cost him his job along with AV and the idiots whose in charge of the powerplay...

Also, I want to be the a fly in the room when MG tries to explain why nearly 17m of salary isn't playing.

Archived