The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks in 7

Stefan

There is believing, due to previously showing heart and coming close, which only Kesler did in game 2.......and then there is dreaming, a majority of us are on here because we love and support this team, but you've got to be realistic

Yeah look, until today I thought they could do it but they got creamed. They don't have it in them. The only team that's ever come back 0-3 to win it were the Flyers in 2010.

The Flyers were way stronger than these Canucks, and their opponent, the Bruins were missing their top goalscorer (Sturm) and their points leader (David Krejci). Additionally, they had an injured Marc Savard who was clearly not 100%, and Tuukka Rask in net, who was not exactly ready for the playoffs yet.

So basically, it's not going to happen. SJ is too strong.

Canucks in 7? You mean they play 7 minutes of the first period and give up ?

Seriously tho I like how your positive after what happened but there's no way. This team CAN'T score and it won't magically change. Sad but true. I don't even seeing us winning game 4 the sharks have to much momentum at this point and they will make sure they don't give the canucks nothing to cling for hope with a win.

Another sad year...

Highly doubt it but regardless of what has happened I am not thinking about the off-season. I haven't heard the fat lady sing yet, lets just hope we can push the series a little longer...

Despite/other than the results and bad 3rd periods both teams have been pretty close but the Sharks have played better.

There is nothing wrong with saying this, of course it may not happen... but what if it did. This guy looks like a genius and all the haters look like complete knob-ends. :emot-parrot: Regardless of a win or a loss next game... This team does not look capable of getting anywhere near a cup. It's time for some changes, I would really like to see Kesler as our new Captain. :towel:

Archived