The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks in 7

Stefan

Two years ago I say with Daniel and Henrik , the Canucks never able to win the Stanley cup.Today I say ,the Canucks with Daniel and Henrik never able to win a playoff series .Sorry but time to move on, or not , but this case the Canucks still just a regular season team.Fired Alain V is not enough,bunch of guy is not wort for our team!! :sadno:

What the flip happened to the Canuck fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Canucks, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my butt from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Thorton, he's finished man! Couture,finished! Niemi...

Sorry until the Sharks have won 4 I'm still believing we got a shot.

Its all about taking it one game at a time. Win next game, then we have a chance to take one at home and force a game 6. Suddenly, just one more then a game 7 in upon us.

It looks like a big deficit if you say well yeah we have to win 4/4 (which we do of course), but it can happen pretty quickly if you take it one at a time.

Just stand by your team, don't fall into the traps of other teams fans. You don't have to agree with anybody who thinks they are washed up. If the Canucks click at the right moment and start believing that they really want it this year, maybe they can come back? It's happened before, when they played them in game 2 it was obvious who the better team was at that time.. We just got an unlucky break and that was the game changer. You are only defeated when you admit defeat, it may seem like the gracious thing to do to some of you "fans" but in reality a team plays till the bitter end. There you learned something today. :rolleyes:

Archived