The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How much did YOU spend?

africaboombutta

This year- bought a Millionaires jersey

Past- I own around 10 jerseys, 5-6 hats, many other miscellaneous items, and have gone to 22 or so games and to Superskills 4 times. Also have many t-shirts that I have bought over the years.

So I would say that I have spent a lot of money.

Spent $0 on anything NHL related post lockout. Although I will be going to at least one Canuck game next year, living on the island it's a pain to get over so I just go watch the Royals instead usually.

The last NHL related item I bought was a Dustin Byfuglien Winnipeg Jets jersey.

Well I did give them several thousand bucks since I have seasons tickets.

But I got it all back selling them all at costs lower than ticket master. So net cost to me was zero.

And then if you factor all the one dollar beers I drank at home watching the games vs. the 15 bucks a period I would spend at the arena I actually saved a lot of money. It's safe to say that the people that took our tickets this year bought less beer than we did.

I like to think I helped contribute to the empty seats at GM place this year due to undercutting the Canucks.

If they fire AV I will however look forward to going back next near. If not I am not sure. Might have to stay on strike.

About $2500 on merchandise, tickets, and arena food (mainly beer).

* this excludes season tickets and related costs

I usually spend anywhere from $5000-10000 per year. Mind that this includes gifts and business clients

* excludes season tickets and related costs

I spent almost 25,000 and let me tell ya, after watching Kelly Sutherland the other night I will never spend another nickel on this garbage again.

But almost More egregious than the WWE refs was the total lack of effort for almost all 48 games.

These guys couldn't even bother to put in a 60 effort for 45/48 regular season games.

Gillis better make some serious changes and Kelly Sutherland should never be allowed to referee another Vancouver game for the rest of his worthless crooked life.

Post lock-out, not a dime (unless you count the revenue the league acquires from the sale of a copy of NHL 13). I promised myself that I'd not buy a single pin, hat, shirt, or pair of boxer briefs, etc. until next season on account of the lock-out.

Archived