The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Establishment

T-rex930

I've been looking back a couple of pages. Heres what found.

I noticed that JE14 claimed that he was the spokesperson for the sheriff AFTER mau5trap has died(mafia killed), he than admitted it later. Of course, even if he lied, no one could ever prove this to be false because mau5trap can't post in this thread anymore...

So, let's take off Master Radishes, that leaves 5. Since you assume I'm mafia, that leaves 4 members. If I was mafia and had four other amigos why would I start a vote for GFY and tell BW to twinblade shiznak? That would then leave 3 members left to fend against 8 or so TP....If I was mafia it would be much better odds to have 5 mafias against 11 or so TP.

So, let's take off Master Radishes, that leaves 5. Since you assume I'm mafia, that leaves 4 members. If I was mafia and had four other amigos why would I start a vote for GFY and tell BW to twinblade shiznak? That would then leave 3 members left to fend against 8 or so TP....If I was mafia it would be much better odds to have 5 mafias against 11 or so TP.

Heres the main issue that doesnt add up

Why was NightHawkSniper (NOT a mafia member) so insistent that Alchemy Time and JE14 was the mafia?

Why would he accused JE14 of being the mafia when EVERYONE knows he helped kill two mafias..

Alchemy Time is also a weird accusation. He never voted for him before.

Archived