The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Establishment

T-rex930

I leave for like an hour and come back with 75 notifications. This game's crazy.

And so are you guys.

Here's a couple facts:

1. I've voted out 2 confirmed mafia members.

2. I've been accused by a confirmed mafia member.

3. I've been told I was called a gullible tool by GFY for trusting him.

4. I've defended someone I believed to be the Nurse

5. And if JE14 is mafia, Peaches and many others can bring forth PM quotes that show I never fully trusted he really was the spokesman for the sheriff.

I've been accused by one confirmed TP acting bats--- insane and suddenly I'm mafia lol.

I leave for like an hour and come back with 75 notifications. This game's crazy.

And so are you guys.

Here's a couple facts:

1. I've voted out 2 confirmed mafia members.

2. I've been accused by a confirmed mafia member.

3. I've been told I was called a gullible tool by GFY for trusting him.

4. I've defended someone I believed to be the Nurse

5. And if JE14 is mafia, Peaches and many others can bring forth PM quotes that show I never fully trusted he really was the spokesman for the sheriff.

I've been accused by one confirmed TP acting bats--- insane and suddenly I'm mafia lol.

Why does NightHawkSniper a TP, possibly sheriff accuse you of being a mafia? You never voted for him before. He even said you were cool. Strange indeed.

You voting out mafias does not mean you are not a mafia. As proven by the 1st lynching, Go Faulk Yourself(a mafia) voted his own mafia member out. And strangely enough, you and JE14 were the next and last two people to vote him out.

As I said, NHS was acting insane. He was constantly mocking and putting down someone he "confirmed" was TP. Plus he had no idea how the sheriff's role worked.

And as I've said before, according to you guys voting mafia members is the #1 most suspicious activity you could possibly do. If JE14 turns out to be mafia, then I guess you guys are pretty much confirmed mafia.

Archived