The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gillis makes me giggle...teehee

nuck luck

I STILL THINK GILLIs effed over the goalie situation and should never of traded cory. wont know for sure until playoffs and we see how lounge plays. that's when it really matters. torts has been huge for this team though and santirellie has been a very pleasant surprise. also, love what Stanton did as well op. cherry did too, showed that clip last night. if cherry says we are tougher and better then we are.

nuck nit has a Stanley Cup Ring. He bought it from Tim Thomas off ebay and proudly flaunts it to everyone who enters his Man Cave (formerly known as his mother's basement, but allowed to rename it after turning 13)

Living on Bali going on six years and don't do the jewellery thing much.

Been abroad for over half my life which began when the Canucks had not yet entered decade two of their existence.

Mother's almost 80 now and I have not lived with her since I was 16 but my bet is she could still out drink and out smoke any of the shiny wee ones on CDC.

Prefer secure storage of my precious metals , but nice to read how mature you are processing the gift of life.

So,if Dallas wins their next two games and the Canucks go into tenth place I wonder if you would do the honor and provide us with your best Banana giggle?

gillis makes you giggle really?

no top prospect in our line up a contract of david booth 4 millon sitting in the farm

zack kassian still has not lived up to the hype

Yes... I still get a good laugh watching the Oil suffer and their fans suffer. What's not to enjoy about it?...unless your a Oil fan.

We're a quarter way through the season....I think we can still expect to see them further on down and if we don't, I think it's great that they're honing their game and improving. AND, we probably would see them in our line up now, but MG happened to make some crafty moves bringing in Stanton, Santos, Richards,etc. So am I pissed that we found quality players for dirt cheap to fill out our lines and give our YOUNG top prospects a chance to get quality ice team and gain valuable leadership skills?...to put it simply, NO.

Booth was on a conditioning stint and he's back in our lineup...so hopefully you're giggling now. You should try it, it doesn't taste bitter like when you're being....well...bitter :)

Zack is also quite YOUNG and he needs time to adjust and improve, don't forget that he spent last year playing not-to-make a mistake under AV...this year he's being given some leeway and I do like him playing the way he is. Is there room for improvement? Well....he is YOUNG.

Still giggling, bro?

Well, since the Oil won...not so much :( However, that game was a no-win situation for me.

I'm still pretty optimistic with this team, I think they'll fix this slump and at the very least....fix the PP. If our PP improved the slightest, we would be much higher in the Playoff race. I'm also pretty happy with the future of our Nucks and prospects....I don't like losing, but it's part of the game, I just don't get suicidal if we lose a couple games.....especially if we are working hard and playing well.

If they came out all lackluster like the previous couple years, let teams push them around and still kept trying to sit on a 1 goal lead....I would definitely lose my giggle.

Teehee. This team of average players is locked in for the next four years. Pretty much screwing over any chance of making a run with the Sedin's and Luongo.

Wow.... you must have your blinders on or you are very simple minded. First, I'm not upset with any of the players that are locked-in for the next few years....Edler, Bieksa, Sedins, Kesler, Higgy, Lou and Hammy are all playing as expected...some even better. Burrows & Hansen have been injured so let's give them some time....but, would you really bet that they won't come round? Garrison could be playing better, but he needed a little time to get his 'feel' last year so I'm hoping that the same thing happens this year.

Second, we had a few issues with the new cap... there's not much MG could do, but to me, he did pretty good with what what he was dealt. What kind of miracles do you expect? Like I said above, the guys with the NTC's are not hurting this team and giving us the chances to win.

Third, we just got a new coach and he's still trying to get a grip on lines and pairings....he really hasn't had a chance to ice the team when it's at full capacity. Lets give this team and coaches a chance to figure it out....the Rangers are starting to crawl back so maybe they just needed a little time to figure things out. The Canucks have a better record than what most fans expected....it doesn't mean they peaked, there's still room for improvement, so lets give them a little time.

Lastly, I don't know why...but, I can't remember a season recently when the Nucks came out blazing in the first quarter of the season? But, I guess some people have to complain about something.... STEP AWAY FROM THE LEDGE! You probably just started watching the Nucks, but having a mediocre start is nothing new... just enjoy the game for what it is and appreciate the effort given by these guys. When you see the effort start to fade, that's when you want to step up.....or off. Teehee.

I wouldn't really classify you guys as trolls....it seems to me that your definitely upset with the Nucks losing games. But, to not mention anything when I first made the post and to just hover around waiting for an opportune time to revive the post with a sneer remark is rather vulture-istic. Seriously, you don't have better things to do? Is there a term for fans with vulture-like qualities?

I STILL THINK GILLIs effed over the goalie situation and should never of traded cory. wont know for sure until playoffs and we see how lounge plays. that's when it really matters. torts has been huge for this team though and santirellie has been a very pleasant surprise. also, love what Stanton did as well op. cherry did too, showed that clip last night. if cherry says we are tougher and better then we are.

That's cool... Everyone's got a right to his/her opinion. I can see how you think he 'effed' over the goalie situation, I just think that there were too many variables to blame it solely on his shoulders. I don't know of any other coach who could have predicted the cap situation or traded Lou with all the unwarranted negativity that was being spewed about Lou.... I'm pretty sure a lot of teams would take Lou now since the media-spillage has ceased. However, I can respect your opinion on the matter too...

I must CAUTION you on what you write in regards to Stanton... "some" people will automatically assume that you believe he's All-Star material.

***quiet voice*** Didn't you love what he did??? hehe It's nice to have a player like that on our D...for nothing :) Beyond that, I've been really liking his game too....

***normal voice*** He is definitely not an All-Star :bigblush:

Archived