The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Pool

canuck2xtreme

Bold my friend! History is written by the bold.

My close friend Mark Cowley competed on the world cup boarder cross circut for years before it was an olympic event , he had minimal support from Quicksilver and arnette , some of the stories he tells me about competing against Shaun Palmer are intense.

Chumpy has a coach that the Aus taxpayer pays $100,000, lots of sponsors , including a car company and a huge support network, we could only dream of this level of support when we were Chumpies age , hell when i was a kid footy players got SFA , let alone action sport athletes.

My close friend Mark Cowley competed on the world cup boarder cross circut for years before it was an olympic event , he had minimal support from Quicksilver and arnette , some of the stories he tells me about competing against Shaun Palmer are intense.

Chumpy has a coach that the Aus taxpayer pays $100,000, lots of sponsors , including a car company and a huge support network, we could only dream of this level of support when we were Chumpies age , hell when i was a kid footy players got SFA , let alone action sport athletes.

Canada's snowboard gold medalist, the first year it was in the olympics, Ross Rebagliati now runs a business which has one part of which is based in Whistler, and my buddy has a contract with him that is pretty good. my other buddy married Ross' sister. The world is pretty small really. We are all just two or three buddies away from being buddies.

Archived