The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

inFAMOUS Second Son

Xbox

I'll be picking it up today. I'm surprised that it's received mostly lukewarm reviews, but honestly, I've been waiting for a PS4 game for a long time now, so nothing's going to stop me from buying it at this point.

I'm already playing the game and it's really fun. I enjoy good open world games, so this was a must get for me.

Anyone else feel like the open world genre is getting played out?

Seems like they only make two types of games now, FPS and Open World RPGs.

IMO it's because these two genres are what the new systems were geared towards with all the processing and graphics upgrades. I can't see much of the other genres pushing the consoles to its max.

Pro: Visually, it's no contest, this is without a doubt the most gorgeous game I've ever played. This is especially true once you acquire the Neon powers. Just from going back and forth between GTA 5 (arguably the best looking game from the previous generation) and this game is like night and day.

Con: The story can't be too long. I've not played more than a few hours and I've already completed over 30% of the game.

How do you get on top of that giant news building with the electric fence? Seas6news or something. It has a blash shard.

You go there in the story. You can't get there any sooner than that.

The blast shard wasn't up top though if I remember right. It was flying around closer to the street

You go there in the story. You can't get there any sooner than that.

The blast shard wasn't up top though if I remember right. It was flying around closer to the street

Alright thanks. My last one is up there lol. I guess I'll finish the story off then.

Alright thanks. My last one is up there lol. I guess I'll finish the story off then.

I'm pretty sure I got that one after I beat the game, so you might need to finish it off before it shows up. I'm not entirely sure :P

I'm positive that it was flying around close to the ground though

I'm pretty sure I got that one after I beat the game, so you might need to finish it off before it shows up. I'm not entirely sure :P

I'm positive that it was flying around close to the ground though

It probably was for you. They seem to do their own thing. Half of em are stuck on buildings... lol

i'm just gonna wait for someone to finish it and sell it for cheap on craigslist.

Seems like that kind of game. $70 for like 8 hours of gameplay? With not much to do afterwards? No thanks. Usually I jump all over the inFAMOUS games, but I can wait on this one.

I wish Rogers Video's and Blockbuster's were still around. I'd just rent the game.

Archived