The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[RESULT] Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao vs. Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley II April 12, 2014

vancan3322

I was waiting for Buffer to say "ANNNNNNNNNNNNND STILLLLLLLLLL WBO WELTER WEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOORLD" MANNY PACMAN PACCCCCYEEEYOW" :bigblush:

Bradley was all class after the fight, props to him. He lost to a future HOF and and all time great. I smell a triology..... but before that, we need to see Pac v May before they're grandpa's.....

Congrats Manny! :towel:

Bradley's 0 is gone, Garcia can move up and challenge Manny to get his 0 taken away then Mayweather's!! then retire as an all time great (even though he already is)

Bradley is a warrior and he will get his glory one day. But tonight Pacquiao got his belt back :frantic::frantic:

I was waiting for Buffer to say "ANNNNNNNNNNNNND STILLLLLLLLLL WBO WELTER WEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOORLD" MANNY PACMAN PACCCCCYEEEYOW" :bigblush:

Bradley was all class after the fight, props to him. He lost to a future HOF and and all time great. I smell a triology..... but before that, we need to see Pac v May before they're grandpa's.....

Congrats Manny! :towel:

No trilogy needed. Everyone knows Manny won the 1st fight without question. Pacman dominated both fights clearly.

Great fight, although if Bradley kept playing aggressor he would of made the fight more interesting. He apparently suffered a strain in his right calf during round 1.

The guy suffers an injury and yet he was still showboating.. Doesn't make sense.

Archived