The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Clash of clans- CDC clan

Langdon Algur

Hi guys. So I saw this thread and decided to start the game in hopes of joining you guys. I started the game under the username "Muubi". I forgot what level I was at but about two weeks ago, I sent a request to join the clan "HappyCanuck" and was rejected by MikeHocho. No reason was provided to me. Some time after that, I was level 17 and I saw the clan had someone else that was level 17 so I thought I would qualify. Therefore, I sent another request to join. I received an invitation this time by I think "xCAPTAIN TACOx" but when I pressed to join, it said I was banned from the clan. Then like a day later I tried to press accept again and I finally joined. I put a message in the clan chat to say thanks for the invitation. Then...I dunno when exactly but I was kicked by "xCAPTAIN TACOx". Again no reason provided. I didn't make any donations yet at the time nor did I request support. So just wondering what exactly is meant by the clan's description when it says "...all welcome."? What exactly did I do wrong or didn't do? What do I need to do?

Ahh that was you. Didn't realize you were from CDC. Your requests to join were denied because we thought you were random and your base was very very weak. Walls were scattered in random chunks etc. What you need to do is tighten up your base a little. If you don't know how, Google "coc town hall 3 base designs" or whatever level your town hall is.

Ahh that was you. Didn't realize you were from CDC. Your requests to join were denied because we thought you were random and your base was very very weak. Walls were scattered in random chunks etc. What you need to do is tighten up your base a little. If you don't know how, Google "coc town hall 3 base designs" or whatever level your town hall is.

I will follow your recommendation. However, I want to clarify that when I made my first request for invite...it was denied even though I had explained that I read about the clan from CDC and that I was a Canucks fan. *shrugs*

It would've been nice if a reason was provided.

Thanks for your response.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone

My phone has once again broke (grrrr, never buy the Sony Xperia Z1) so I will not be able to take part in the next war and likely the one after that. Please don't include me. - Dave

All the Sony phones are terrible for breaking all the time. Hopefully your phone company gives you something new.

I will follow your recommendation. However, I want to clarify that when I made my first request for invite...it was denied even though I had explained that I read about the clan from CDC and that I was a Canucks fan. *shrugs*

It would've been nice if a reason was provided.

Thanks for your response.

I'm MikeHoncho, if I declined your request it must've been an accident. I'm not one of the leaders of the clan or anything so I don't touch those requests.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have an open trophy clan. War every two days. Clan is CoC Blocked. Lead by me nuckscelts. Join if you're interested! Wish I knew about this clan before I made mine

If your clan fizzles out feel free to join us. We are a level 6 clan with a fantastic war record and a great group of 40+ members.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys it's Andrew sorry for not playing in who knows how long but ever since I moved CoC has just stopped working for me as those on kik know, I don't know what my base is like since I haven't been on since the 12th but feel free to kick me out if I'm taking up space that someone productive can use.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been a member of HappyCanuck for years. We have tons of members and are level 9 pushing for 10. Amazing leadership and we win wars almost always. We have 2 spots available at the moment so if your looking for a clan look us up. Make sure you mention your from CDC in your request or you will be denied.

11 minutes ago, Xur said:

I have been a member of HappyCanuck for years. We have tons of members and are level 9 pushing for 10. Amazing leadership and we win wars almost always. We have 2 spots available at the moment so if your looking for a clan look us up. Make sure you mention your from CDC in your request or you will be denied.

Who's this?

Archived