The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who's Canuck Mask is it?

dbyun

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 7:33 PM, dbyun said:

Not Markstorm'S.. not Nilsson's... :-)

Nice looking mask!

Also I'm impressed, you've been a member since 2005 and only have 6 posts so far. I'm guessing you mostly prefer to just read the forums?

14 hours ago, dbyun said:

heh heh, it belongs to no canucks player. It's my personal mask :-) Glad people like it! Got the inspiration from several goalies into one. Pekka, Auld, Remiers and Potvin into one. Diel airbrushing did a wicked job incorporating all my ideas into one!

how much did that cost you? or are you the artist?

16 hours ago, Diamonds said:

Nice looking mask!

Also I'm impressed, you've been a member since 2005 and only have 6 posts so far. I'm guessing you mostly prefer to just read the forums?

wow.. 6 posts so far? Didn't realize that! LOL Yeah I love reading the forums and see what people have to say. I like to keep things neutral :-)

woooohoooo 7!    7-7-7-7-7-7-7  do we hear 8?  8? 8? 

Nuetral?  that's some understatement going on!  :D  Did you see the guy who started the thread "Burrows do we really need him?" and got scorched so bad it will hold the cdc record forever!  Did that scare you off saying things?  :D

Well, no and i do mean no one is to the level of _______  to ever top that  so you can relax and input as much as you want  :P 

On 2017-07-25 at 6:53 PM, dbyun said:

heh heh, it belongs to no canucks player. It's my personal mask :-) Glad people like it! Got the inspiration from several goalies into one. Pekka, Auld, Remiers and Potvin into one. Diel airbrushing did a wicked job incorporating all my ideas into one!

Nice design. I guess you liked the open jaws on Auld's mask. I always like that style on teams that have an animal as their logo.

article_fcf94dbd-efc3-4df4-afc5-b98ef26d

On 7/28/2017 at 3:40 PM, kilgore said:

Nice design. I guess you liked the open jaws on Auld's mask. I always like that style on teams that have an animal as their logo.

article_fcf94dbd-efc3-4df4-afc5-b98ef26d

Auldy!!! Man I wish he made that save on Gelinas in game 7 OT :(

So still now clue whose mask this is but it's pretty nice... IMO... these two are my favs. I wish I had the money to have purchased Lui's movember mask at the time it was auctioned... it went for 10K + I think

f94a32340caab1c2cdf1f0a79feb2a25--hockey-helmet-goalie-mask.jpgImage result for luongo canucks mask

Archived