The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

3 hours ago, CanucksGriswald said:

Got the sportchek deal as well. Will check it out.

Man I can't even sell my Dec 22 Canucks vs Jets tickets. Sec324 row 4. Have them priced at $100 per, $200 pair and nothing. It's $70 off Canucks marquee face value of $170 per.

I'm a half season holder so have gone to every game but can't make this one. Didn't realize reseller market was this bad.

im 302 row 14 and i havent had any prob selling my tickets , i still have yet to post the leafs tickets, i have half of my ticket paid off for next season already

5 hours ago, CanucksGriswald said:

Got the sportchek deal as well. Will check it out.

Man I can't even sell my Dec 22 Canucks vs Jets tickets. Sec324 row 4. Have them priced at $100 per, $200 pair and nothing. It's $70 off Canucks marquee face value of $170 per.

I'm a half season holder so have gone to every game but can't make this one. Didn't realize reseller market was this bad.

It’s hard to sell unless u have upper 4. Cause ppl usually look to buy cheapest ones. 

On 12/15/2018 at 2:43 PM, bt116 said:

Might as well try your luck selling off the single.  I find singles sometimes sell better than pairs. 

You were 100% right. I was able to sell my pair with 2 single sales. I just made a profit of $12-13$ for the pair but I'm happy to sell one of the most expensive game that I didn't want to attend anyway. I'm going to the game tomorrow (Suite with the company for Christmas) + Friday for the Warriors game with the Canucks gift so 3 nights in a row was a bit too much for me.

19 hours ago, bt116 said:

I have UB4 and I feel sometimes it's a challenge just to get my cost back 

I've done pretty well this year with My UB2 Tickets in 308. 

I've Sold 18 of the 44 Games and have made back 3/4's of the season cost.   I've used 11 of the 44 myself and still have 15 Games left to either sell or go to. 

I've already made more back this year than I did all of last year so I'd say the influx of the young players like EP40 and Brock have really helped this year.

35 minutes ago, Hockeyrulz said:

I've done pretty well this year with My UB2 Tickets in 308. 

I've Sold 18 of the 44 Games and have made back 3/4's of the season cost.   I've used 11 of the 44 myself and still have 15 Games left to either sell or go to. 

I've already made more back this year than I did all of last year so I'd say the influx of the young players like EP40 and Brock have really helped this year.

I'd say you are doing pretty well. Tickets in 308 sure helps as well. 

If you don't mind me asking, where are you selling your tickets? 

StubHub? Ticket exchange? Craigslist? 

13 minutes ago, bt116 said:

I'd say you are doing pretty well. Tickets in 308 sure helps as well. 

If you don't mind me asking, where are you selling your tickets? 

StubHub? Ticket exchange? Craigslist? 

I list on Craigslist, Kijiji, and Ticket Exchange.

Majority sell on Craigslist, some from Kijiji, and haven't sold any on ticket exchange yet.

A few games as always have been purchased by friends and family.

3 hours ago, Hockeyrulz said:

I list on Craigslist, Kijiji, and Ticket Exchange.

Majority sell on Craigslist, some from Kijiji, and haven't sold any on ticket exchange yet.

A few games as always have been purchased by friends and family.

I can't seem to sell much on exchange.  I can't handle craigslist so I am just selling my tickets on StubHub. 

35 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Sudden surge of demand for tonight's game (I am basing this on StubHub sales)... I wonder if people are feeling better about the team after the display of team toughness on Tuesday. 

I was able to sell mine today for blues.

Sec 307 row 2 (my normal location). Just $10 below cost for each to a coworker.

Was also able to flip my Jets tickets for Leafs tickets as I can actually make the leafs game.

I hope things continue to pick up after new year!

On 12/28/2018 at 1:07 PM, jovocop55 said:

Something is going on that day.  Can’t be sold out.  Maybe Sedin retirement :lol:

I think it's just the fact it is a 1pm start on a Sunday. The Florida game on Sunday, January 13th at 4pm is also seeing similar demand, although not quite as much.

Maybe Canucks will see this and try and increase the amount of 1pm Sunday games next year. Clearly there is demand.

1 hour ago, DonaldBrashear said:

I think it's just the fact it is a 1pm start on a Sunday. The Florida game on Sunday, January 13th at 4pm is also seeing similar demand, although not quite as much.

Maybe Canucks will see this and try and increase the amount of 1pm Sunday games next year. Clearly there is demand.

There was good demand for the Dallas Saturday 1pm game too earlier this month, but it's just that we were on a brutal losing streak and the prices started to tank two days before the game. 

I notice also that StubHub jacked up seller fees to 13% now.  I found that out a few weeks ago by accident.  It was pretty sneaky because they  didn't say a word about it.  

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

There was good demand for the Dallas Saturday 1pm game too earlier this month, but it's just that we were on a brutal losing streak and the prices started to tank two days before the game. 

I notice also that StubHub jacked up seller fees to 13% now.  I found that out a few weeks ago by accident.  It was pretty sneaky because they  didn't say a word about it.  

I sold some tickets yesterday on stubhub and the fees are still only 10% in my email. Maybe it is for tickets which are newly listed since X date?

21 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

I sold some tickets yesterday on stubhub and the fees are still only 10% in my email. Maybe it is for tickets which are newly listed since X date?

Maybe that's the case? 

I think The next time you make a listing you should notice 13%

I did a quick lookup and people are not happy about it because they really didn't say anything about this.  You only notice it if you look at the break down of your payout. 

Archived