The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019

Tigs

45 minutes ago, Patrick Kane said:

image.thumb.png.a43fa6e1a077b92e2e413d2c39b8f4bd.png

22 minutes ago, Tylez said:

I am very happy to announce, that your very first ever EKL Cup champions are @Patrick Kane and the 337569301_imageproxy(1).png.7d6164e51b1b5840daf9de0295aec888.png. Congratulations on your win! 

It has been a real pleasure being abused by the "Bo-Hawks" this round. I mean come on...we lost to the cup champs in the third round! Inaugural year...overwhelming majority of the squad we have returns not just next year but for a very long time. I built it that way, and perhaps that is the compromise that cost me 21 needed points in round three! If it was..I would take that deal again  and again. 

Grats to PK on a superb build and for putting your chips on Boston...something I likely would have laughed at back in October...and that is why I am watching you hoist the cup. 

Nashville is looking to leverage some of their draft picks for roster players. It doesn't look like The Preds will be trading up unless they see a specific player falling and the value is right.

Picks 30, 37, 44, 75, 106, & 137 are all in play.

PM @Rush17 If you have a player available 

Edited by Rush17

220px-New_Jersey_Devils_logo.svg.png  Devils' organization came oh so close to winning the cup this year, but fell short to the Chicago Blackhawks and @Patrick Kane in the finals. Led by Logan Couture and his amazing performance in the playoffs this year, New Jersey Devils believe they will be back next year and better. New Jersey Devils would like to congratulate the Chicago Blackhawks for their first ever win the the inaugral season of EKL. 

Now the attention turns to the offseason, with no picks this year in the draft New Jersey will look to add through FA this coming year. "We were so close to winning it all, we were all in this year, but fell short, we will look to add through FA, we will assess those players who we think will make an immediate impact with our club and return us back to the finals again", says GM WWE.

In other team news, Devils organization has also notified forward Derrick Brassard that he wont be back with the team as he will be free to negotiate with other teams this summer.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, WalkWithElias40 said:

Who says he won? I still have del zotto :bigblush:

A Valiant run WWE40! Congratulations are in order for your squad as well! You made it to the final dance...the first ever 4th round finals and that is something to be very proud of. My hat is off to you...until September..then its back on as this cup run is dead, but long live the 19-20 Cup Run!!!!!

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Thanks 1