The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Big news

73 Percent

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

I personally did not, my wife read one about the stages of pregnancy and the 1st year of life (outlined roughly when a baby should be trying certain foods etc) and one on healthy sleep habits.  The diet stuff, if not sure, you could easily ask a doctor/nurse/trusted friend.  If you have the time/energy, informing yourself on healthy sleeping habits is never a bad thing.  Doesn't have to be an entire book but sleep is important and most people tend not to know as much about sleep as, say, diet.

Fixed for you Deb to give you credit ^_^  Really, being present is the most important thing.  You'd be surprised 73, how much comes naturally after that.

I hope so. I'm typically a very punctual and prepared person. Not feeling prepared right now. Hopefully that changes in the next 6 months.

congrats to you and mom. the one thing i've learned that i think everyone should learn, is that we can scar our kids for life, by the way we interact with family and others around us, including our children. it depends how we want our kids to turn out.  the popular thought is, that our minds are human computers. meaning, what goes in, is what comes out. none of us do a good enough job at that. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived