The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019 WJHC Pool - Group B

Spoderman

On 12/6/2018 at 6:57 PM, Spoderman said:

125e1b6260d7d2dd0bc6dcf9fa17aac8.png

@Primal Optimist Feel free to start whenever. Timer starts tomorrow at 8 AM and picks last for 4 hours.

If i have the knack of it down right, @Carlutch98 is up in 13 minutes, last chance for

@inane to get it in before the skip

@BM24 is what I meant to say...lol. long night

Primal Optimist Carlutch98 BM24 inane Gally Sane33 maroe canuckledraggin Tylez Art Vandalay
Finland Goalies Jack Hughes Maxime Comtois Quinn Hughes Canada Goalies US Goalies Sweden Goalies Russia Goalies Filip Zadina Cody Glass
      skipped Martin Necas skipped Alexis Lafreniere Oliver Wahlstrom Nick Suzuki Vitaly Kravtsov

1 minute ago, Primal Optimist said:

Primal Optimist Carlutch98 BM24 inane Gally Sane33 maroe canuckledraggin Tylez Art Vandalay
Finland Goalies Jack Hughes Maxime Comtois Quinn Hughes Canada Goalies US Goalies Sweden Goalies Russia Goalies Filip Zadina Cody Glass
      skipped Martin Necas skipped Alexis Lafreniere Oliver Wahlstrom Nick Suzuki Vitaly Kravtsov

What asshole took my boy Suzuki. Well imma get either tippet or Valardi. Esaily two of the best players on team canada

Wow you're telling me i have the chance to get owen Tippet and Gabe Vilardi. Gosh dang you know what i would go with Gabe Vilardi but I might have to go with the #2 overall pick in the 2019 NHL Draft in Kaapo Kakko. Not %100 solid on Vilardi's health and even if he is sent down to play on team canada. I hope he's healthy if he's there later i will grab him for sure. HEALTH IS AN ISSUE

Archived