The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019 WJHC Pool - Group B

Spoderman

Also: there are only three goalie sets left....

Danish Goalies, Kazakhstani Goalies and Swiss Goalies, in alphabetical order. So by default, BM24's last pick will be the left over goalie team after Tylez and Art Vandalay pick theirs...hrm....interesting...I will be in a full on rage if BM24's goalies outperform Finland's after I used a first over all on them. lol

2 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Also: there are only three goalie sets left....

Danish Goalies, Kazakhstani Goalies and Swiss Goalies, in alphabetical order. So by default, BM24's last pick will be the left over goalie team after Tylez and Art Vandalay pick theirs...hrm....interesting...I will be in a full on rage if BM24's goalies outperform Finland's after I used a first over all on them. lol

Only question is do I want the team that will win 1 game and lose in the quarterfinals, but small chance to win more than that. Or the team that will get 2 wins from beating Kazakhstan in the relegation round. :lol: Tough choice 

1 minute ago, Art Vandelay said:

Only question is do I want the team that will win 1 game and lose in the quarterfinals, but small chance to win more than that. Or the team that will get 2 wins from beating Kazakhstan in the relegation round. :lol: Tough choice 

Sports Action: because sometimes the tuna fish lunch on the team bus is bad and they have to play the equipment handler, Corky, in net. 

Archived