The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

no.

but you see, you will all get a good chance to trash talk me during the season. AFC North crosses over with the NFC West, and AFC East this year. So all the Seahawks, 49ers, Rams, Patroits and Jets fans on the board will all get to diss me in a couple of months.

just don't run your mouth about the Patriots recent success. There were several very lean years for that franchise. They just all occured when 'junior' here was just swimming through the break in his dad's condom.

no.

but you see, you will all get a good chance to trash talk me during the season. AFC North crosses over with the NFC West, and AFC East this year. So all the Seahawks, 49ers, Rams, Patroits and Jets fans on the board will all get to diss me in a couple of months.

just don't run your mouth about the Patriots recent success. There were several very lean years for that franchise. They just all occured when 'junior' here was just swimming through the break in his dad's condom.

haha, well you did beat us last year (this is all assuming your a browns fan?????) but unfairly you did.

and let we not forget, had it not been for *********** (i dont speak his name anymore) and his tackle on drew bledsoe, tom brady would have never started for the pats. and dont give me that B.S. that he was gonna start anyways in due time, thats all crap.

haha, well you did beat us last year (this is all assuming your a browns fan?????) but unfairly you did.

and let we not forget, had it not been for *********** (i dont speak his name anymore) and his tackle on drew bledsoe, tom brady would have never started for the pats. and dont give me that B.S. that he was gonna start anyways in due time, thats all crap.

I was young, unmarried and childless back then, early 1986.......

all that was gone within the year.

Saddest thing about SB XX was Walter Payton never got to score a TD.

Ditka let Perry score to **** up the oddsmakers in Vegas.

BTW Tiger, I was a year old the last time the Browns won anything 27-0 over Baltimore in 1964....

Archived