The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

we'll need a lot of participants if there needs to be atleast two people competing each week

week 1 : 40 people left

week 2 : 20 people left

week 3 : 10 people left

week 4 : 5 people (one person gets a bye)

week 5 : 2 people left

week 6 : champion

im not sure how the survivor pool works exactly, but if thats how, even 40 people wouldn't be enough =/

unless its double or triple loss elimination

we'll need a lot of participants if there needs to be atleast two people competing each week

im not sure how the survivor pool works exactly, but if thats how, even 40 people wouldn't be enough =/

Guest Voucer
You just pick one team each week. Example:

week 1 I pick Indianapolis. If they win, I move on. week 2 I pick St. Louis. If they win, I move on. Week 3 I pick New England. They lose, I am out.

you see?

Week 1 is always easy. Last year the pool I was in had 2 people left at the end of week 16 and they both split the jackpot. I lost in week 6(damn Seahawks)

It's pretty easy but gets tougher. For example if you pick the Patriots to win in week 1 and they do then you will advance to week 2 but you cannot pick the Patriots to win again in the year. You can only pick each team once to win and they have to win or you're out. It get harder and harder as the season goes on and it really tests your football knowledge.

Archived