The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox 360 Thread

Venage

It's a digital signal, so quality won't decrease at all, whether you have a $100 or a $15 cable (physical quality of the cable is a different matter, of course). DVI is only for video, so you'd need to hook up your speaks separately to the console. Then again, I don't know of many monitors with speakers built in :P.

If you still have the warranty send it in to xbox. If not look on craiglist to get it fixed $40 bucks and 30 min later your all good. On a side note im in video game limbo, im looking for a new game to hold me over till hockey. Any ideas(im a video game whore so i have played almost everything).

If you still have the warranty send it in to xbox. If not look on craiglist to get it fixed $40 bucks and 30 min later your all good. On a side note im in video game limbo, im looking for a new game to hold me over till hockey. Any ideas(im a video game whore so i have played almost everything).

Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX they will help you out. And the scratched disc thing usaully only happens when you move it when its spinning. Hope this helps. Im thinking of setting up another team for NHL 10. Will be looking for good team players my BAP record is 920gp 1015g- 448 A + 80 somethin and 7500 hits

oh wow, I haven't bumped into this thread yet and I've been lurking through the forum for a few years already..

Games:

EA SPORTS NHL 2009 (record about 400 W - 120 L - 20 OTL ranked:600ish)

EA SPORTS NHL 2008 (dont remember but ranked around 2000th)

Call of Duty 4 MW (10th prestige, 100% challenges done, 1000 achievement points)

UFC 2009 Undisputed (dont play online (record 2-0 lol) only when people are over)

Gears of War 2 (unreal campaign, get raepd online though)

Gears of War (same thing)

PGR 4 (played for 30 mins)

Forza Motorsport 2 (played for an hour)

Guitar Hero III (gave up trying to learn expert, stuck on last chapter of hard)

Halo 3 (a disappointment after halo 2 imo)

Archived